HK all prabhu's and mataji's all glories to srila prabupad my questionI practicing the kc since from 2 years every thing going good and well when i joined the kc i do chanting of 8 rounds daily but after one and half year i got job after getting the job every thing going well but the fact is that i dont able to get the time to do chanting so i never did chanting and either gone to temple since when i got the job, but after 2 months of my job i lost my mind and i cant explain here what i feel and what is going in my life i did nothing able to understood i just lost all the words and cant able to speak the even single word in office or in home i cant able to give the correct answer to the people i complety changed and i feeld that i came in the world of demons and they are convincing me to do the vad things in life, after that i started eating the meat, drinking, ect all dab things get attracted to me, from other i i was very decent person i never used to do this things in life ever, now i feel to diei dont want to die i know what i am, i think god is punishning me............ i just waiting that god plz understand meplz gv me suggestion anybody i am very depressed and desperatly want to die nowur serventvishnu reddy

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna,

Prabhu ji just go for what Bhaktin maral ji is saying.

Best start with attending mangal arti and an oath to chant fixed no. of rounds daily

Hari bol

• Volunteer
    Thank You Shravan Prabhu for such like a nice talk of Srila Prabhupada with Devotees! Hare Krishna!
  • thanx prabuji for wonderfull preaching it will hepls me alot to become more concious in kc
  • Volunteer
    Maya is very powerful... a million times more powerful than us. Do not dispair. Krishna knows your heart and will protect you. Only 1 out of a thousand people are attracted to Krishna. And only one out 1000 of those attracted to Krishna will make it in this life.
    Catch is no one knows who it is that will make it. It may be you or me or one of the 1000 devotees here. Ajamila was a devotee who got turned away from the lord and later at At the time of death, Ajāmila was chanting the name of Nārāyaṇa in connection with his youngest child. Since Ajāmila was the son of a brāhmaṇa, he had been accustomed to worshiping Nārāyaṇa in his youth, because in every brāhmaṇa’s house there is worship of Nārāyaṇa. Therefore, although the contaminated Ajāmila was calling for his son, by concentrating his mind on the holy name of Nārāyaṇa he remembered the Nārāyaṇa he had very faithfully worshiped in his youth.

The value of remembering Nārāyaṇa at the time of death is explained in the Second Canto of the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (2.1.6):

etāvān sāṅkhya-yogābhyāṁ
    svadharma-pariniṣṭhayā
    janma-lābhaḥ paraḥ puṁsām
    ante nārāyaṇa-smṛtiḥ

“The highest perfection of human life, achieved either by complete knowledge of matter and spirit, by acquirement of mystic powers, or by perfect discharge of one’s occupational duty, is to remember Nārāyaṇa, the Personality of Godhead, at the end of life.”

So please be patient.

Srila Prabhupada on Suicide:

“Independence & We are Always Controlled by Maya or Krishna”?
    Barbara: And chanting–what does chanting do?
    Srila Prabhupada: That you can ask these boys [the devotees]. They will explain.
    Bob: If Krsna controls everything, how does Krsna control a nondevotee?
    Srila Prabhupada: By maya. Just as the government controls everything. A kingdom is controlled by the king’s departments.
    Bob: And how does Krsna control a devotee?
    Srila Prabhupada: Just as you control your beloved. For example, if you have a beloved child, you control him for his benefit. If he is going to touch fire, you will immediately tell him, “No, no, my dear child. Don’t touch it.” So a Krsna conscious person, a devotee, is never misled, because Krsna is always guiding him, whereas those who are not Krsna conscious are in the charge of maya, and maya will do the needful, as you have seen.
    Bob: Is it preset, when we’re born, the time that we’ll die?
    Srila Prabhupada: What?
    Bob: Is the time that I’m going to die, and others are going to die, preset before we are born? When I’m born, do I have a certain given life span?
    Srila Prabhupada: Yes.
    A devotee: And he cannot change that?
    Srila Prabhupada: No, he cannot change it, but Krsna can change it.
    Devotee: If he commits suicide, is that also preset?
    Srila Prabhupada: Not preset. That you can do because you have a little independence. It is not natural to commit suicide; it is unnatural. So because we have independence, we can go from nature to “un-nature.” A prisoner cannot go out of the prison house naturally, but somehow or other he arranges to jump over the wall and goes away. Then he becomes a criminal for further imprisonment. Naturally, the prisoner cannot go out of the prison house, but if somehow or other he manages to escape, that means he becomes again a criminal. He will be arrested again, and his term of imprisonment will be increased, or he will be punished more. So, naturally we cannot violate destiny. But if we do it, then we will suffer. But our destiny can be changed by Krsna when we are Krsna conscious. We do not do it, but Krsna will do it. Krsna says: aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami: “I shall give you protection.”
  • thanx prabuji and mataji for helping me i wil try by best to go on proper track....
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna dear Vishnu Reddy Prabhu, please accept my sincere obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Such like days there are in everyone's life. So here we need tolerance. I know it is horrible feeling. Understand it that it will pass soon, You have just to tolerate and try to control Your senses.

Things You should do immediately:

- Go to the nearest Temple and find senior Devotees. Tell them to help You, tell these things to them also. I am sure they will help You with Ocean like hearts.

- Try to cry and beg Krishna to help You. You can do it by looking to the picture of Krishna. Beg for forgiveness. And pay obeisances.

- Try to be in the nature far from crowded city for some time.

- Try to wake up before Sun rise. You will get good emotions and try with some rounds again. If You do not feel any taste even though chant saying: I will do it! I will do it for You my dear Krishna! Let my tongue cut into pieces but i will continue chanting Your Holy Names!

- Also take some Prasad from the Temple or do it Yourself and feed some people.

To work is good, all of us perform our duties. But we also chant the Holy Names and associate with Devotees. If any of us do not do that even elevated Devotees will fall down. Please, do not joke with material world!
    Your servant,
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna,
    HH Radhanath Maharaj Says that in every person's heart there is a good dog and a bad dog. So whichever dog you feed, it will start barking more as it will get more energy.
    As Manoj Pr said, if you give more time to Krsna, then our thoughts get harmonized with Krishna consciousness and we get more enthusiasm to practice. If we feed our sinful tendencies, they bark more and give rise to sinful desires which will haunt us more and more.
    So seeing the situation which you have described yourself, it seems that you again want to revive your devotional practices. So to revive our tendency of doing devotional service, we have to first associate with devotees. Just like how you associated with the materialists to go away from devotional practice, just associate with the devotees who can bring you back to the proper path.
    "We become what we associate with".
    So as Prabhupada says "we have to mold our life in such a way that we get the opportunity of thinking of Kåñëa twenty-four hours."
    we should not mold our krsna consciousness in such a way that it will suite our material situation, but the other way round.
  • Jai Shri Krishna..

Getting a job means loosing time for things that really matter.. such as Chanting the Maha Mantra.  It's natural to loose Krishna Consciousness when we decrease our time for Krishna.  You have to start chanting at least 16 rounds to feel good again and to increase your Krishna Consciousness.  It's good that you are able to tell bad from good and that you want to increase your Krishna Consciousness..

May Prabhupad and the vaishnavas bless you in this regard. 

HariBol..

This reply was deleted.