Replies

• However, a large number of understudies wind up with unpleasant stamps as a result of their lack of effort in their article responsibilities. more While https://essaypay.com/debate-topics-for-students/ are fortunate enough to come with genuine article writing establishments that give high-quality services at reasonable charges, the vast majority end up with unadulterated drivel.

116 Most Effective Debate Topics for Students | EssayPay.com
    The most effective debate topics for students! Find unique and controversial topics for your high school / college debates in a few clicks! 116 topic…
  • Volunteer

true in Kali Yuga it is so. But Lord Chaitanya told that there will be little part of Satya Yuga for 10 000 years within this Kali Yuga. So 500 years of that Satya Yuga passed and remains 9 thousand 500 hundred years. 

So we have time to establish Varnashrama Dharma, educate people....

Your servant in serving to Srila Prabhupada!

• Yes! Prabhupada desired it- Varnasrama Colleges- as evidenced from his many letters and conversations. And you are blessed even in getting the desire to fullfil that one of pending Srila Prabhupada's will.

Plz contact: HG Bharat Candra Pr. : Bharat.Chandra.BRS@pamho.net 

Phone: +91(0)9008583733/8116221495  

He will be the very right person to contact. I have met His Grace and found him to be very open, nice and ofcourse intelligent with a strong desire to push on Srila Prabhupada's Varnasrama Movement.

Jaya Srila prabhupada!

• Volunteer

are You serious Prabhuji?

• Yes, Mother Maral.

• Volunteer

first You have to make plans of how You will do it. 

Plan should show:

1. What will be taught.

2. Who will be teachers.

3. Which building i will use.

4. How much i can spend.

5. tax issue with government.

6. permission of government. 

7. who will be the students.

Your servant in serving to Srila Prabhupada,

• Dear Bhaktin Maral,

Thank you for your interest in this endeavour. Please find below the answer to some of your points.

1. Please read the attached paper which I have written regarding this: 'On Establishing a Varnasrama College'

2. Initially, all 4,512 of my Godbrothers and sisters.

3. Again initially, all existing Iskcon properties.

4. I will spend whatever Krsna provides.

5. That will be dealt with by each country's charity commission where the Institution is registered.

6. The process of registration will suffice government permission.

7. Everyone who is attending an Iskcon centre and anyone else.

Please do not hesitate to query anything else.

Yours faithfully

KVDA

On Establishing a Varnasrama College.odt

This reply was deleted.