Urgently looking for a Devotee psychiatrist

Hare krsna to all devotees,Dandavat pranam,All glories to Guru and Gauranga Pls someone kindly help me, I m going throw, Obesessive compulsive disorder (mental disorder) I m under severe depression, stress and Anxiety, pls kindly provide me with the contact of any Devotee Psychiatrist/psychilogist In Pune,MaharashtraPls help me, I m experiencing suicidal thoughts Continuously. I m even unable to chant my rounds do mangal aarti, any other Seva nothing. My condition has gotten very worse. Now in few days I would be shifting to mukherjee nagar, Delhi, I m very much Confused where to start treatment from? Pune or Delhi, I even don't have contact of any pychiatric devotee in mukherjee nagar, DelhiBut i think before that i should start my treatment immediately in here Pune itself otherwise I think I would not be able to go to Delhi as I would not be existing any more..Pls pls someone help me,Pls All Pray for me.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Prabhu Ji...

How is your OCD now..??

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Really sad to know that you are going through such trubulence. Don't worry at all, please go to your nearest ISKCON temple and consult senior devotees. There's one Maataji in Delhi, she is psychiatric. You can consult her also.

https://youtu.be/aDVhxY3g52Y

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Paarth prabhu,

PAMHO.

Do not panic. Please contact Hare Krsna TV helpline. Someone will get you help.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.