101 Reasons To Go Vegetarian

Hare Krishna !

Check http://totalveg.com/101-reasons-to-go-vegetarian/7393  reason no. 95

Milk is a pure vegetarian diet.

Then why it is written there 

"95. 50% of people do not have the enzyme to digest milk properly & milk allergy is related to asthma & eczema."

Please rectify it whosoever is concerned

Thanks.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for giving your precios time.
    Jai sri Radhe !
  • I am sorry for the confusion
    This article has been written from a vegan site
    The reason we have it here is because other 100 reasons are wuiet well said
    I have nothing against milk
    I did not want to edit this article
    This website is made for non - devotees
    We want them to be attracted to Krishna prasadam
    So I had to mix up some interesting topics related indeirectly to Krishna consciousness
    I am trying to catch the attention of millions of browsers to Krishna consciousness thro vegetarianism
    Surely, I agree with you
    If you notice the name - its not Krishna conscious
    But that is the way we can attrack them to Krishna
    There are many on net who like veg but are not aware of higher principle of Krishna
    Hope that satisfies you

Admin
  • Volunteer
    yes, i think that article was written by vegans, who even avoid dairy products. You can find it not only in total veg but in whole internet. But there are more good things because of that ISKCON web site use it.
    Your servant,
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna Divyanshu Pandey Prabhu,
    yes, as Sanjay Bailur Prabhu told some people can not drink milk because of some sickness.
    But Ayurveda explains that particular character creates a particular sickness. Astma or other sicknesses are appear when we have bad qualities, when we cultivated or cultivating bad qualities. Every organ in the body answers to one type of the character.
    It means that 50% of people are cultivating bad qualities like envy, greed...
    Your servant,
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu,
    Please accept my humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupad. There is no harm in drinking milk. Milk is pure. But some people may develop symptoms of diarrea, nausea, bloating abdomen etc. Its due to deficiency of enzyme lactase in the body. Such people should avoid milk and milk products.. As such there is no karmic reactions involved in drinking milk. Its just like people with diabetes r adviced to avoid sweets. Sweets can be taken by normal peopl, but people with diabetes should avoid sweets. In the same way normal people can have milk, but people with 'lactose intolerance' should avoid milk..

Haribol..
  • Hare Krishna
    es well said Bhaktin Maral
    But Iskcon Desiretree's own website http://totalveg.com/101-reasons-to-go-vegetarian/7393 contains such objectionabe reason. Please visit that.
    I know the importance of gau mata and moter cow's milk.
    Thanks
    Jai shri Radhe !
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
    Demons are taking birth in the womb of unchaste women and creating chaos in the society becoming scientist, politician, singer, actor...
    As we know from Ayurveda that the time when cows, Brahmans won't be protected the brahmanical culture will be destroyed. In order to understand spiritual knowledge we need special sells in the brain which are created only by drinking cow milk.
    Each product digests in our body by the influence of Sun's energy.
    But only Cow milk is digested by the energy of Moon. So it is better to drink it in the night time adding some sweet spices like turmeric... yes, for whole night hot milk will stay in the stomach and scientists say that because of that milk is difficult to digest. But because milk stays for whole night is good on the contrary. For whole night it feeds mind.
    those who drink alcohol, or those who cultivate the qualities of envy, greediness, pride...can not drink milk.
    Milk changes the character of a person into the mode of goodness.
    Even thou if one can not drink milk, he should drink at least 1 tea spoon before sleeping. It will help, and soon he will start to drink more.
    Your servant,
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu,
    Its a condition called Lactose intolerance. You can read the following link to know the details.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance.

All glories to Srila Prabhupad
    Your servant
This reply was deleted.