1) Which rules should be followed to wear tulsi mala for a person who is not associated with
iskcon still he wants to wear it?
2) should tulsi mala be removed while going to washroom, to bath , to funeral ?
3) can we remove tulsi mala for some time when we feel it is not appropriate time to wear it during
some work keeping in mind the respect of holy tulsi mala? can we wear it again after it?
4) for those who are vegetarian but eat garlic, onion and drink tea, coffee can wear tulsi mala?
5) is it necessary to wear only 3 strands of mala around neck? can we wear mala as one strand?
6) those who eat garlic, onion and drink tea, coffee and are not disciple of any guru can chant with
tulsi jap mala?
7) if someone has worn tulsi mala and bought tulsi jap mala and is eating onion, garlic then can he
remove mala from his neck ? how to discard mala after that including jap mala? where to put it?
Please reply with satisfactory proofs of scriptures. I am getting different ans from different people.