To All Those Who Dont Know The Meaning Of Mataji

Hare Krishna ,

I never thought , that i will write on this topic at least here on Desire Tree ,

Some demon people have entered our Tree ,

They ask problems For Making Girl Friends ,

First they call you mata ji ,

Then next day they ask do you have Boy Friend ?

These Demons may chat with you also ,so please beware !!

And do tell them if they want to make girlfriends , they can make on Facebook , and many Demonic social networking sites ,

This Site Is Meant In Service Of Krsna &  Srila Prabhuapda ,

Not for Rascals who water there mouth for Sense Gratification !!

This is my request to all , to please report to Moderator ,

top include a option in this Network called " Report Abuse " .

Please Support !!

Hari Bol !!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• true prabhu..

• Volunteer

This is the best course of action that IDT can take...

• Volunteer

I don't think so pr. Mahaprabhu said hate the sin not the sinner. Every thing has its advantages and disadvantages. If we see in this way, after some time we will come to conclusion that even IDT itself is of no much help and request to close the site. Discussion is good for common problems. But if some one has some problem and do not want to discuss it in a public forum like discussion board, they can do it easily in chat room. I have had many such discussions on chat that can not be put on the board in public.

Please forgive my if I offended you or any one in this forum.

Hare Krishna.

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna SS p,

no offences ,

u r senior to me..

it is just a perspective different people have,I agree with you completely but it is difficult to convince the world that if they come with wrong motives in such places, they are creating heavy Karma for themselves.so I gave such a suggestion.

ys

• Volunteer

You are right pr. But the fact is that such people are every where in the world today school,college, bus, office, neighbor you name it and you will find such people. That does not mean that we should not go to these places. That's not even practical. We need to be intelligent that's all.

Let me tel you some thing. Few days back, one initiated prabhuji (Don't want to disclose the name) pinged me and told that he is looking for a devotee mataji for marriage and if some one is there that I know can inform him!!! I was taken back when I heard that. I politly told him not to ask devotees here on IDT and instead register in his Local ISKCON center and wait til Krishna sends a bride for him.

This situation can be seen in different perspective. If this question were to be asked to a mataji, she could get confused and may think he is proposing her. Well, that also happened some time ago that one mataji was asked for her location by one another devotee and she misunderstood him to be trying to flirting with her and she made a noise in the Main chat. Every one including me were furious at this poor boy. He ran away from the chat room and latter I realized that it was just a casual chat totally misunderstood.

Everything man has tried to invent has some advantages and disadvantages. SP taught us yukta viragya. So, the chat has advantage that you can associate with devotees and hold discussions in the real time and the disadvantage of some miscreants creeping in and creating trouble.

• Volunteer

Misunderstandings are very common things between devotees but we have to be careful while judging others else we shall offend and that will be dangerous for our own Spiritual life.Ppl need to be more careful of offenses rather than ppl with wrong motives here on IDT cuz generally nobody can force anything or cheat anyone easily here.If ppl are careful , then 1 can easily avoid and block such ppl.

• Volunteer

just not to chat and do not reply to the messages or even block the messages. So what is the difficulty?

Even if Prabhus are Devotees, we should be careful of personal messages. From philosophical questions and answers it will become a great romantic things or something like that. :-x

AND FOR THOSE PRABHUS WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED! PLEASE, SUGGESTION FROM GIRLS:

-DEVOTEE CHASTE GIRLS LIKE BOYS WHO ARE FULLY BUSY WITH SERVICE IN THE TEMPLES, WHO CAN SIGN KIRTANS, PREACH, VERY LEARNED (MEANING THE KNOWLEDGE OF SRILA PRABHUPADA'S BOOKS), WHO CAN SERVE TO DEITIES, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE AND WHO IS NOT ATTACHED TO GIRLS. THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED MUCH WITH YOUR HAIR STYLE, MONEY, BEAUTY...

Hope it will help someone. Husband should be attached to Guru and wife then automatically attaches to her husband. But not that husband is attached to the wife.

When boys are busy with their spiritual practice nice girls will come themselves, please do not be worried about too much!

Sorry for this! :-x hope my girlfriends will support me in this!

Your servant, 

• lol :P

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna ,
      Pamho

Ideally speaking, people of opposite sex should not be allowed to chat on IDT or anywhere without authorisation.Even if people come with pure motives to seek guidance or even to JUST CHAT, the power of mind is so strong that in due course of time,things will go wrong.Some time devotees want to just chat casually but it is dangerous..The best thing for matajis will be to avoid chat facility altogether and not respond to any personal chats.If they have serious doubts, they can post them on IDT and they will be gradually answered....and yes, there always are people who come with ulterior motives, all the time. What to say of IDT,no one can do anything through chat, there have been real serious cases in very very strict temples.That is why there are strict rules, very strict rules in some temples...I don't want to name the temples or describe the incidents but whenever people have an opportunity to mix even a little bit, there is danger for both of them, even if they do not have wrong intentions. Those who have wrong intentions, they have to be blocked and ignored completely. They may not understand this but it is good for them.

and yes, just because some people are bad, that does not mean everyone is bad...so please respect everyone and everyone has full right to reply or not, but we do not have right to judge anyone else, that is none of our business.

• Volunteer

I suggested this to the IDT admin long ago but some how its still not implemented. The devotees supporting the IDT development and maintenance are doing a great job for free. We can not demand for some thing but only make humble request. This is a long term solution I agree. However, as a temporary solution, devotees who get such irrelevant questions can report to the admin directly on the email given in the contact section above.

What I would like to suggest devotees (matajies especially) is that when u get ping by such demonic people, try and avoid responding. If they are persistent in troubling then send out a complaint to the admin. Admin would warn the person first time. If they continue further, then you can request for their deletion. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR FACE BOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL WEB SITE LINKS HERE IN IDT PROFILE. Matajies may even think of not putting their pic in the profile.

hari bol!!!

This reply was deleted.