To All Those Who Dont Know The Meaning Of Mataji

Hare Krishna ,

I never thought , that i will write on this topic at least here on Desire Tree ,

Some demon people have entered our Tree ,

They ask problems For Making Girl Friends ,

First they call you mata ji ,

Then next day they ask do you have Boy Friend ?

These Demons may chat with you also ,so please beware !!

And do tell them if they want to make girlfriends , they can make on Facebook , and many Demonic social networking sites ,

This Site Is Meant In Service Of Krsna &  Srila Prabhuapda ,

Not for Rascals who water there mouth for Sense Gratification !!

This is my request to all , to please report to Moderator ,

top include a option in this Network called " Report Abuse " .

Please Support !!

Hari Bol !!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krishna

what you have written is right prabhu. At the same everyone forgettinng that krishna is more powerfull. this site is for krishna consiousness only. not for their material desires. i want to tell all people one of my real life experiance.

one day we went to tirumal temple. there some north indian women weared some modern dresses and some are looking nice. while going in line my friend touched women. due to heavy rush they r unable to react to that rascal bad thing. we suggested him pls dont do this this is temple but he did it .

we returned to home and gone to our respected homes. next day that rascal faced severe unhealthy with "blood motions and vomtings" .

THAT IS KRISHNA. HE IS MORE POWERFULL. HE WILL TAKE CARE HIS DEVOTEES. IF any fool want to play with any devotee then KRISHNA WILL play the counter game. BE care full all mayavadis.

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare

hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

• hare krsna ! 

you have done a great job by writing this blog...I myself have been a victim of such people..I am a neophyte..I thought that atleast here I'll find pure devotees but really one has to be cautious..This is kaliyug..

This reply was deleted.