Replies

• hare krishna

• krishna is the god of all by his supreme power

• saying that insects cant improve in their progress is incorrect, and even not only that,

animals can serve krishna, despite their body forms .

SB 10.13.51

ātmādi-stamba-paryantair
     mūrtimadbhiś carācaraiḥ
    nṛtya-gītādy-anekārhaiḥ
     pṛthak pṛthag upāsitāḥ
    Translation: 
    All beings, both moving and nonmoving, from the four-headed Lord Brahmā down to the most insignificant living entity, had taken forms and were differently worshiping those viṣṇu-mūrtis, according to their respective capacities, with various means of worship, such as dancing and singing.
    • E-Counselor

These examples are given to explain that devotion is so powerful, kirtan is so powerful, that even in animal life forms, where otherwise the discerning power is not there, the life forms can sing and dance in the service of the lord.

All animals and plants and aquatics in the spiritual world offer service to the lord, not in the material world. In the material world, a soul takes an animal body as per his propensity in the human form and enjoys as per the body it takes (like tree for nudity, tiger for non vegeterian etc).

My understanding is not wrong. Maybe I have not been able to communicate properly, or maybe you have understood something beyond.

I am not at all refuting what you have mentioned about SB. Just clarifying that my understanding is not wrong.

• SB 10.14.30 — My dear Lord, I therefore pray to be so fortunate that in this life as Lord Brahmā or in another life, wherever I take my birth, I may be counted as one of Your devotees. I pray that wherever I may be, even among the animal species, I can engage in devotional service to Your lotus feet.

body form is not disclassification for devotional service ,

thats why bhagavad dharma is transcendental, for all living entities ,not only for humans.

• E-Counselor

Agreed Prabhuji. Body form is not disqualification for devotional service. But animal body form is not conducive to becoming devotee. To become devotee, to have the choice whether maya or Krsna, it is the human form of life that is required. To have the power of reasoning - why am I suffering, how do I get out of this suffering, human intelligence is required. Once one becomes a devotee, then body form is not a hindrance.

Bhagavad dharma is transcendental, but to get to the level of Bhagavad dharma, human form is required. Unless we are one of the fortunate animals Chaitanya Mahaprabhu did kirtan with in the forest. That is causeless mercy. That is not the way natural progression happens of life forms.

We are both saying the same thing. I am simply giving more explanations to your words. I can see that - I hope you can too.

Haribol.

• HARE KRISHNA MATAJI 

PAMHO 

Mataji i can't understand the meaning of your this sentence ,(Unless we are one of the fortunate animals Chaitanya Mahaprabhu did kirtan with in the forest) ?? mataji if once in human life form we get realiazation about who is KRISHNA and even if our sadhana is not v strong like MAHAPRABHU AND OTHER BIG DEVOTEES so then also is it possible to reach KANHA or again entanglement of 84 lakh species circle.Pls explain.

HARI BOL.

ys Nidhi 

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

The soul travels through 84 lakh life forms or yonis. From one yoni to another is a natural progression until the soul reaches the human form of life. It is only in the human form that the soul has the capacity to determine what is right or wrong and has the intelligence to understand the science of God. That is the reason the human form of life is considered so precious and important and should be spent in God realisation.

To answer your question speicifically, animal like ant or mosquito cannot improve their life for human birth. The life form the soul is in is like a vehicle which it uses to progress to the next life form. Like how if we are in a scooter, we cannot expect it to do the work of an automobile and if we are in a car, we can do as much as the functionality of the car, we cannot expect it to do the work of an aeroplane. The body is the intrument the soul uses to do various activities. Therefore, the body of ant or any other animal is simply to progress to the next level of life form, based on karma in human life form.

I hope I have been able to explain. Pls ask further if you need clarifications.

Haribol,

your servant,

Rashmi

• Rashmimata Dandavat Pranaam. You have explained the progression very well. It is only in the human form that The Lord has granted us the power of discretion and if we exercise it wrongly then we fall down to lower species as per our desires.
  • insect, after life destination depends on last moment or image of their life.

for example ,

sri narada muni says that when worm in the wall attacked from bee ,

killed from and had last memory and image of a bee, gets in next life body of a bee.

other leaving entities like humans,demons, and others doing their samsara on the same principle.

what ever will be last image and remembering in this life ,that form of life and destination person  achieve.

leaving entities are all perfect transcendental souls,

parts of krishna, which changing the material covers in their samsara.

as the krishna feels his parts ,the same this parts feels krishna, their source and father.

This reply was deleted.