Surrender unto me by HG Bhurijana Prabhu needed

Dandavat Pranams to all Prabhus and Mathajis,

1. I am in Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu. I wish to study the book,Surrender unto me by HG Bhurijana Prabhu.  Please help me to get that book. That is, please help me with information regarding where and how to get that book. 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here you go

Surrender unto Me - by Bhurijana das.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2540637324?profile=original
  • Dandvat Pranam,

You can get the Book from the temple Store, i got it very recently from Ujjain (MP) Temple and it is also available in New Delhi East of Kailash Temple. There is one PDF version available online (not providing the link here) but that does not seem us authentic because there are number of things added to that which are not available in the Authentic Book so i would request you to get the Book if you want to study from the Authentic source.

At the End, if you are not able to get it please contact me on Email ksprin2002@gmail.com, i will courier you.

Jai Radhe

Your Das

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

I can send you the soft copy if you provide me your email id.

At your service

jpsdaughter

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Please send soft copy at santoshvrindavan@gmail.com

YS

• My e-mail id is

jmk221998@gmail.com. 

Please send me surrender unto me soft copy. The copy attached here is not complete and it has only 15 chapters. So please send me the complete copy as it is. 

Hare Krishna

Prabhu

• Hare Krishna Mataji,

Can you please send me the soft copy of the book? My email address is ankinasa@gmail.com

Hari Bol.

YIS

Ankit

• Hare krishna,

Is it possible to email me that book?

My email ID is shravansuresh6@gmail.com

Thanks,

YS
      Shravan

• Hare Krsna,

Can you please send the soft copy of 'Surrender unto me' to shiva.nanda@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Your servant,

Syamacandra das

• Hare Krishna,

Dandavat pranams,

Thank you for your reply.

My email id is lakshmi_saravanan@hotmail.com

Hare Krishna!

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances dear Mataji, where did You get it in soft copy, please?!

If it is possible and if it is permitted then please upload it here also so that everyone can get benefit out of that Book!

Thank You!

Your servant, 

This reply was deleted.