Hare Krsna!

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My dear devotees who wants to be in the service of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna forever, please enlighten me.

Gopis are constantly in suffering and in tears because of the separation, to stay close to Him, because of His mischievous behaviours, His cheatings, You know Krsna!!!....There are thousands of gopis, thousands of residents of Vrndavan and they can't have enough of Krsna and one day he left Vrndavan and they stay without Him. They resist love pain, jealous anger in pain, separation pain.

These are the worst pain that we have even in this life. While the physical pain don't hurt us, even here in this realm we suffer because of love. Love is the only thing which keep jiva souls alive and Sri Sri Radha and Krsna's love are keeping us alive.

Dear merciful devotees, please tell me, how they could live always with that kind of pain and suffering?

I can't imagine it with my material senses and mind. When even love of a person or animal can hurt that much even in material world, how one can resist the love pain of the Lord? I can't imagine something so painful. How the gopis and residents of Vrndavan resist this enormous pain?

Please enlighten this very ignorant soul with your mercy.

Your servant,

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Bhaktin Maral, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I have Adi Lila, as soon as I read, I will send this verse to you. Thank you so much for your help. Haribol!

• Hare Krsna!

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you very much for your kind and helpful answer. I will contemplate on this subjects as chanting and I will make further research about this subject matter. I hope the mercy of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna will me upon me. I will pray for that they show me the correct path.

Your servant.

This reply was deleted.