Suffering a lot

i am sorry i am posting this discussion again but i have to. i came to krishna consciousness in august 2013 but in may 2015 i came to live in a house with my family. the house was deserted and was home to 3 demonic spirits . these spirits attacked me and slowly posessed me and my mind. and they now force me to commit vaishnava ninda. the pressure on me is so much that i cannot handle and i commit vaishnava ninda. i have commited now many vaishnava apradhas and i am suffering a lot. please help me how should i deal with this problem. i will ask forgiveness from the devotees i offended as sonn as i get rid of the spirit.i have lost all bhakti and i am most sinful man on earth please anyone please help me.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kindly be patient . it takes time to heal if you are taking proper medication. 

kindly visit a genuine tantrik or muslim  baba with your parents if you think you are possessed .

You need to visit a good neurologist, or psychologist  in Vellore . 

read the replies of your earlier post. No one can save you but yourself.

why are you so much bothered by aparadha ? you are not doing aparadha . you are self destructing yourself with mental speculation. 

• Volunteer

You have to do prayaschitta for the Vaishnava Aparad you commit.

Search online for Harinama Cintamai pdf download. Haridas Thakur, explains in detail how to.

• prabhu ji i have to do prayaschitta by asking forgiveness?

• Narayana Kavaca is the best shield of all shields.

http://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/6/8

This reply was deleted.