Srimati Radha Rani

Hare Krishna 

Srimati Radha Rani is supreme Goddess and is mentioned in numerous puranas and numerous texts. Our acharyas have glorified her with nectarean words. But my question is why is she not mentioned in Harivamsa  even though it describes Sri Krishna childhood and why didn't Sri Vallabhacharya pray to Radha Rani even after praying to Sri Krishna ?

Hare Krishna 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In some traditions, like those associated with Gaudiya Vaishnavism, Radha is seen as the highest devotee and inseparable from Krishna. In other traditions, such as Vallabhacharya’s, boxing random the emphasis is placed more on the direct relationship between the devotee and Krishna, with less focus on Radha. 

Boxing Random
    Boxing Random - no need for complex controls! With just one button, unleash a flurry of punches and knock your opponent in this sports-themed game!
  • Ostatnio zainteresowałem się aplikacjami do zakładów sportowych i postanowiłem przetestować jedną z nich. Znalazłem aplikację i byłem pod wrażeniem, jak dobrze działa. Aplikacja jest szybka, łatwa w obsłudze i oferuje te same bonusy, co strona internetowa. Szczególnie podoba mi się, że można grać wszędzie i o każdej porze, co daje dużą swobodę. Dodatkowo, regularnie pojawiają się nowe promocje, które są naprawdę atrakcyjne. To idealne rozwiązanie dla osób, które chcą obstawiać zakłady na telefonie.

This reply was deleted.