Replies

• pamho ! All Glories to S`rila Prabhupada !

Different devotees have different ideas about that . I look at that very important  question simply . I would read the Books in the order that S`rila Prabhupada Himself chose to deliver them . S`ri Ishopanishad ( in the morning before Mangala Arotik )  , The  KRSNA Books ( during Milk Prasadam before taking rest )  , Bhagavad-Gita ( in the evening )  , S`rimad Bhagavatam ( in the morning ), The Nectar of Devotion ( somehow ,or other ) ,The Teachings of Lord Chaitanya , The Nectar of Instruction , The  Chaitanya-Charitamrta , Easy Journey to other planets , etc., etc..  Beyond these guidelines , ...you may go to The Bhakti-shastri ( study & exam - very common now ) , the Bhakti-Vaibhava , ...and the 3rd level The Bhaktivedanta . I hope that helps you in your glorious study of S`rila Prabhupada`s Transcendental Literature .

Your servant ,

Sevananda das - acbsp

• dandavats 

prabhuji

thankyou for you inspiration

please bless so that i absorb  myself in readin- this books

hare krsna  thankyou

• Yes Bhakti-sastri is much demanded course by now in almost every Temple.

You see many Temples are launching Bhakti sastri courses in their local campuses like Ujjain Temple etc. Its becoming so much demanding that it is even becoming an online course by now (ofcourse its preferred by the one who is not able to travel and spend certain no. of weeks in a particular place say Mayapur, Vrndavana or Radhadesh-Belgium).

We can also personally take some tips or guidance from some senior learned devotees to help us in scrutinizingly study scriptures, if doing this Bhakti sastri course is difficult for the time being.

One more suggested practise is: READ REGULAR ATLEAST FOR ONE HOUR. And, if possible, then discuss the philosophy with equals (or like-minded devotees). This will give you courage to learn more.

Most importantly, Pray to Krsna for His mercy so that we may able to understand His Divine message coming through the disciplic succession. Also to Srila Prabhupada, begging completely for His mercy that we are able to understand what he has left for us to read and to imbibe those teachings in our life.

Hare Krishna

PAMHO

• SUGGESTED ORDER/SCHEME OF READING BOOKS

The following is the list of Srila Prabhupada’s books to be read by interested readers, aspiring to be serious in their spiritual life. systematic and regular reading of these books will help the reader clearly understand the philosophy of Krishna consciousness and thus develop faith and conviction. 

CATEGORY I

1.     On The Way to Krishna

2.     Elevation to Krishna Consciousness

3.     Krishna Consciousness the Matchless Gift

4.     Krishna the Reservoir of Pleasure

5.     Perfection of Yoga

6.     Krishna Consciousness – The Topmost Yoga System

7.     Beyond Birth and Death

8.     Perfect Questions, Perfect Answers

9.     Easy Journey to Other Planets

10. Raja Vidya: The King of Knowledge

11. Transcendental Teachings of Prahlad Maharaj

12. Coming Back

13. Message of Godhead*

14. Civilization and Transcendence*

15. Hare Krishna Challenge*

16. Scientific Basis of Krishna Consciousness*

17. Sword of Knowledge*

18. Nectar of Instruction

19. Path of Perfection

20. Issues of Back To Back to Godhead Magazine

21.  Prabhupada Lilamrita# 

CATEGORY II

These books are to be read after one has completed all books in category I

1.     Introduction to Bhagvad Gita As It Is

2.     Science of Self-Realization

3.     Journey of Self Discovery

4.     Life comes from Life

5.     Nectar of Devotion (Only Part One)

6.     Teachings of Queen Kunti

7.     Teachings of Lord Kapila

8.     Teachings of Lord Chaitanya

9.     Sri Isopanishad

10. Few Shlokas of Bhagvad Gita Everyday

11. Krishna Book#

12. Srimad Bhagavatam (1st Canto) #

13.  A Second Chance# 

CATEGORY III

These books are to be read after one has completed all books in category I and category II

1.     Bhagvad Gita As It Is

2.     Srimad Bhagavatam (Canto By Canto)

3.     Nectar Of Devotion (Part II And Part III)

4.      Chaitanya Charitamrita 

*Optional         #Can be read simultaneously

To serve the feet of the acaryas in association of the devotees is my desire birth after birth. this is by gaurasundara das.

•  

hare krsna

pahmo

thank you

srila prabhupadhas books and krsna s  words

both  re  the mercy to advance in spiritual life

appreciate for takin your time 

hare krsna

This reply was deleted.