Srila Prabhupada Audio

Haribol prabhus, I asked a previous question asking if anyone knew of this recording, at the time I did not have the link, it is enlivening to say the least, BUT i just cant make out all that Srila Prabhupada says. Can someone make a transcript of it I have been listening to it for years trying to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHluPUeB8wU

Pradyumna Dasa

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna prabhu ji,

The vid. begins with Mahamantra chanting.. Then HDG Srila Prabhupada speaking. It is as follows.

"This transcendental vibration of chanting Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Hare Hare!!! is the sublime method of reviving Krishna consciousness , as living spiritual soul we are all originally, Krishna Conscious entities but due to our association with matter from time immemorial now our consciousness is now polluted by material atmosphere. In this polluted concept of life, we are trying to exploit the sources of the material nature, but actually becoming more and more entangled in our complexities. There is no need for understanding the language of the mantra, nor there is any need of mental speculation nor any intellectual adjustment for chanting this Mahamantra, it springs automatically from the spiritual platform and as such anyone can take part in this transcendental sound vibration, without any previous qualification, and dance with ecstasy. We have seen in practical even a child can take part in and everyone can take part in it. Chanting is exactly like a genuine cry like a child for mother. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare."

hope it is helpful

Hare Krishna.

•  Prabhu PAMHO AGTSP, I have been listening to this for years and could not make out so much, but the lines

There is no need for understanding the language of the mantra, nor there is any need of mental speculation nor any intellectual adjustment for chanting this Mahamantra" were as clear as a bell to me. I have now copied and pasted. listening to this recording is part of my daily programme. thank you very much!

If you could let me know what temple or center you are at I would be most obliged.

YS Pradyumna Das

• Well, I am glad it was helpful, but I am not associated with temple. Though I visit ISKCON temples in California USA. I am not a prabhu ji , I am a mata ji. 

hare krishna.

• Mataji thank you for such a quick reply, to finally have a proper transcript of this, for Me is beyond words.

I joined the temple that was at 55th st many years ago about 1977, and served in many going as far west as Chicago and south as San Antonio Tx.

Thank you once again, before I forget,  I make Brahmin threads, three each day, and when I have a collection I post them out to various temples, so if you would like me to send some please nominate a temple that you know and knows you, as I will mention you when I send them. 

YS Pradyumna Das

• Prabhu I hope you will get someone here who is closely associated with some temple ( in you location) and can provide you also with their contact name and temple which they are associated with. I hope Lord Krishna helps you in this.  May Krishna bless you for the humble service you are doing for the brahmins.

please accept my humble obeisances. Hare Krishna.

• Is that supposed to be helpful!

This reply was deleted.