Sevak

Some interesting facts about Kali-yuga

Hare Krishna devotees. PAMHO. AGTSP.

Forty-six years before the beginning of Kali-yuga, Visnucittha, one of the twelve great Vaisnava saints of the Sri Sampradaya predicted: "There will come a race which will tread the Earth with raised hands and vertical tilaka on their foreheads, who will chant the names of Hari; this will destroy the influence of Kali." (Divyaprabhanda 1:10).

According to the prediction of the previous Acharyas and the scriptures, the whole world will be filled with the devotees of Lord Sri Hari and the whole world will come under the flag of Sanatana Dharma in the next 10,000 years.

kaler dasa-sahasraani
madbhaktaah samti bhu-tale
ekavarnaa bhavishyamti
madbhakteshu gateshu ca

Brahma-vaivarta Purana
[srikrsnajanmakanda, uttara-arddhe: text 59]

Translation

For 10,000 years of kali such devotees of mine will fill the whole planet. After the departure of My devotees there will only be one varna [outcast].

ISKCON founded by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has spread the message of Lord Krishna in every continent. Once a period will come when not a single tract of land on earth will remain bereft of the message of Lord Krishna being preached and the Harinama being reverberated.

The most impossible thing is going to be made possible by the mercy of Lord Krishna and his pure devotee Srila Prabhupada.

Let Vaishnavism triumph all over the world and deliver the conditioned souls like us and show transcendental path to Back home, Back to Godhead.

Your Insignificant Servant.

HARI BOL!!! 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HARI BOOOL!!!!

All glories to Premananda Gaura-Nitai!!! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!!! All glories to Vaishnavas!!!

& all glories to kali-yug! :D (as my Lord came in his most munificent avatar for the most fallen souls like me.)

This reply was deleted.