Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

"shri krishna sharanam mamh" ~ Its a vallabha sampradaya (pusti marg ) mantra . plz correct me if am wrong. Well both address to Lord Krishna only. But Hare Krishna mahamantra is more potent as it address directly to mother Radharani , and beg to her for service to the divine couple and also its given by Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu who was Krishna himself.

Your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• ok , but still i cant figure which one to chant. see i believe in krishna since i understand him.

so please if you throw more light on significance then i can decide better . currently i am doing MALA of shree krishna sharanam mamh: but i do want to chant mahamantra also .. can i do both or just one. 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

You knw who is dearest to Krishna??................None other than Srimati Radharani. So when we chant Hare Krishna , we call Radharani first and Hara represent Radharani in Mahamantra, So Krishna become so much pleased beacuse we call Radharani before his name. So Hare Krishna is obviously more dearer to Krishna and best way to please Krishna.

Hare Krishna mantra has no meaning other than pleasing and serving Krishna.

Hope it will help you to Decide

Hari Bol

• thanks ..... it made me choose . hari bol. 

This reply was deleted.