Replies

• hare krsna...!

all glories to srila prabhupada and gurumaharaj...

harinaam sankirtan shud defnitly be performed in every house for purifying the atmosphere....generally the mundane house is contaminated by the television and other anarthas....so there is no better air and consciousness cleaner than harinaam!

here i provide u the references which support the above mentioned statements...

SB 6.3.31...

SB11.2.40

SB 10.2.36

SB12.13.23

SB 3.33.6

SB 2.1.11

sb 12.3.52

vaishnava dasanudas,

amarnath das

• Hare Krishna,

All glories to Srila Prabhupad.

100% agree to your message. It is always better to opt for sankirtan at home during any given occasion rather than partying simply for example Birthdays, Anniversaries, any success or promotion. Ofcourse for devotional festivals sankirtan the very best option. It creates a different consciousness to the house and the people. 

Very nice of Amarnath Das Prabhuji for giving so much reference for our easy vision.

Yours humbly

Meenal Manikantan

• amarnath das prabhuji is my cousin....mataji

anyways thank u for all ur views.....i really appreciate for giving me the path

hare krsna

• Hari Bol prabhuji,

All glories to Srila Prabhupad.

Dandavat Pranam.

According to me the burden or anxiety of family maintenance could surely deminish with HArinaam Sankirtan. If kirtan is done with an expectation it is not fair not Krishna Consciously fair but if it is done with pure devotional spirit, then automatically material pangs will reduce or rather the severity as we perceive will become less which means we gain the mental strength to face anything with Krishna's mercy and support. 

This is my humble understanding and realization.

Yours humbly

Meenal Manikantan 

This reply was deleted.