shirdi SAI BABA's existence

hare krishna to one n all.

before starting i would bow to the lotus feet of the ALMIGHTY.

dear devotees,

i am a student  studying at jaipur. its just  7 weeks ago when i started going to the akshya patra organisation to attend the sessions of SOS.

i am learning a lot many good things from there.

before going there i was and still worshiping SHIRDI's SAI BABA. its through His blessings on us by which my family lives peacefully and in a life worth living.

i am not exaggerating Him. i am simply saying truth.

what i actually want to ask and discuss over here is:

1) is it good and correct enough to stop His preachings which i have been doing ? is it correct to forget what all He has done for my family, and  just go only for KRISHNA MAHA MANTRA CHANTING?

i am no one to say anything about the LORD KRISHNA. He is the Supreme of all.

But SHIRDI SAI BABA was HIS incarnation as being told to me by my elders.

Don't you people think i will get greedy and will actually betray Sai baba if i stop his prayers.

2) LORD SAI BABA never said that people should worship Him ..... it was by the miracles which He did in all over His life. He knew BHAGVATA GITA, VEDAS, QURAN, BIBLE at a very early age of His life. He spread the message of Humanity and celebrated all the festivles.

He lead a very simple life wearing only a kafni(a white jhoola). 

Isn't He the incarnation of the Supreme LORD KRISHNA HIMSELF.

HARE KRISHNA,

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• nice reserch sapan prabhu about sai bABA.

NOW PLS DO RESERCH ON LORD KRISHNA BY READING  BHAGAVAD GITA AND BHAGAVATAM WHICH IS WRITTEN BY NO ORDINARY PERSON BUT BY VYAS DEV. WHICH IS ETERNAL TRUTH.

HARE KRISHNA! 

• Volunteer

Please accept my respects Sapan Prabhu,

I would focus on listening to Srila Prabhupada's lectures, Bagavad gita or Morning walks. Listening is a lot easier to do and listen to the cds Over and over and over and over again.

We are really brain washed by the society and culture. We need to wash off all the negative and re-learn Dharma from a bonafide Acharya.

I wish you much luck in practice of devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead and may you return back to Godhead. By the causeless mercy of a devotee, you have been brought to Krishna Consciousness. Please focus on the path and you will be infinitely rewarded.

I would Follow the 4 reg principles, Nagar Sankirtana and 16 rounds of (attentive) japa.  Stay clear of the 10 offenses, like inattentive chanting, criticizing devotees, etc.

• Jai Shri Krishna..

It will not matter to you what anybody tells you as you are convinced by your beliefs.  One thing which I like is that you Love Krishna.  Please go on chanting the Maha Mantra and reading Srimad Bhagavatam which is at this link: http://srimadbhagavatam.com/ and read the Bhagawad Gita at this link: http://asitis.com/  There is nothing like realizing for yourself what is wrong and what is right from the proper source. 

Remember to get a proper Guru to help you understand the Gita and Bhagavatam.

2544602124?profile=original

• jai shri KRISHNA

thanks for making a concern to write for this discussion.

i will surely keep chanting and will gradually increase it as well.

also i would definitely go for the links provided to me ... thanks

hare krishna..

This reply was deleted.