serve the lotus feet

hare krshna

All glories to Srila Prabhupadh..

Pamho...

My question is- Every soul on this earth, one might be of material desires or an Devotee just thinks of his soul Kalyan, or to fulfill his material Desires. But we never question ourself-

WHAT KRSHNA WANTS FROM US?
WHAT IS HIS WISH?

HOW WILL HE BE HAPPY TO SEE ME?? AND IN WHAT WAY ??

Even when he came in to this EARTH as KRSHNA he fullfilled all his devotees wish, only once he asked maiyya yashoda that he want to marry radha rani, but then later his main motive was DHARM STHAPNA.

every single fraction second he is helping us by his devine blessings and mercy, how do we fulfill his happiness?? 

and sorry if there is anything wrong in my question..

HUMBLE REGARDS..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Krishna can be ideally served by Serving His devotees. The main forms of His service are Chanting, ready Krishna Conscious Literature and Serving His dear devotees ; in the Spiritual Way of course. It is ideally done when we follow the instructions of Vaishnavas and help them in their cause of Spreading the Word of the Supreme Lord.

Read More...

• Hare Karishna mataji..

dandwat pranaam!

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

u asked a very very perfect question. what a purely Krishna Conscious Question  without any contamination! i m really overwhelmed reading ur question! 

i can just reply what i m doing.. i m doing some of things Rashmi mataji suggested u.  and i m attracted by meera baai mataji.. Gopies of vrindaban,  Hanuman ji, Chaitnya mahaprabhu ji, Srila prabhu pada ji..

i think. answer of this question cant b compose with words..

i wud suggest plz read history of above mentioned great devotees

Hari bol ..

• Very Satisfying Answer Prabhu

Read More...

• hare krishna

dandwath

'thank you prabhu Ranjish. 

As you described about following devotees im inspired by them only and trying to follow their foot prints.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

The answer to your question is in the Bhagavad Gita - Krsna says manmana bhava mad bhakta....., sarva dharman praityajya..., yat karosi, yat asnasi, yad juhosi.....

He has given specific instructions in the Gita on what He expects from us. Whatever you do, do it as an offering unto Me. Pray to Me, bow down to Me, leave all forms of religion and pray only to Me...

Practically speaking, we have to start by chanting 16 rounds of attentive chanting of maha mantra everyday. We have to read 2 hours min of Gita and/ or Bhagawatam and/or Chaitanya Charitamrta, 2 hours of hearing lecture on these topics from bonafide gurus, early to bed and early to rise, minimum Mangal arti and Sandhya arti everyday. Eat only Krsna prasadam, talk only of Krsna, associate only with devotees of the lord, sing the glories of the lord every day.

What I have mentioned is only illustrative and ideal. You pick up from above what is workable for you and start with chanting. Krsna does not see the length and breadth of your prayers, He only sees the depth of your prayers. Unfortunately, to get the depth, we humans need the lenght and breadth to get into practise and purify our conditioned souls.

I hope I have been able to answer your question.

Haribol,

Your servant.

• tnx

• hare krishna

dandwath

'thank you dear devotee rashmi mataji.. for your wonderful guidance . i will follow it.

This reply was deleted.