ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

scientific lectures for youth and college preaching

I've to go for college preaching several times. There students are more interested in science and technology.

Where can I find scientific basis preaching lectures? Scientific proof lectures etc. etc.

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hare KRISHNA prabhuji , PAMHO ,

Students these days are more intersted in science , tech . math , etc. Little do we know that our scriptures contain eough of basic science , ( i remember reading abuot atoms somewhere , and theory of multiple universes ( story) somehwhere etc.)

Unfortunately , we can barely find scientific-basis preaching anywhere in this world - I belive Srila Prabhupada ji's books are enough .

Yours humbly , 

A Soul.

JAI SRI KRISHNA!

Hare Krishna Prabhuji 

Dandavats, PAMHO. extremely sorry for late reply 

courses for college students from a science perspective have been designed by Radheshyam Pr - Discover your self course followed by Essence of Bhagavad Gita course. i believe this is link for the Discover Your Self (i believe it's also called Journey of Self Discovery ? ) - https://iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/journey-of-self-discove...

this is link for EBG book : https://www.amazon.com/Essence-Bhagavad-gita-Set-8-Books/dp/B00LPMB...

the courses were given by our respected teacher when we were in college - the links are from IDT, i think they're the right ones - but please use it & let me know 

great service you are doing prabhuji, inspirational _/|\_

Hare krishna Prabhuji, 

dandavat pranam.

Thank you prabhuji for the reply.

Hare Krishna Prabhuji, 

dandavat pranam.

Thank You for the reply. It is of great help. I will write you email, please reply. Thank You!

Hare Krishna!!!

RSS

Receive Daily Nectar

Online Statistics

Addon Services

For more details:
Click here 

Back to Godhead Magazine !

For more details:
English | Hindi

© 2019   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service