sankarashana's expansion maha-vishnu

'From second Sankarshana comes Maha-Vishnu - the first purusa-avatara.'

how can maha-vishnu is expansion of sankarshna ? as sankarshna is shvet in color and krishna is shyam and maha-vishnu is also shyam in varna as explained in bhagwatam then how one can believe or it is almost impossible to believe that maha-vishnu is expansion of sankarshna but yes lord ananta or shesha who is also resides in karna ocean is expansion of sankarshana. my friend because of this doesnt believe in iskcon and also i am not able to explain him. by the way i am not like him..i like srila prabhupada's books specially krsna book. but because of this i am also confused. please someone explain me about this topic.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes prabhuji, i know all are krishna's expansions/vibhutis/rupas or everything is krishna. but this is not the answer which i need.anyways..thank you for your answers. 

hare krishna !!

•  

In the part of the purport of SB.10.1.2, Srila Prabhupada says: 

Govinda, Kṛṣṇa, is the original Personality of Godhead. Kṛṣṇas tu bhagavān svayam. Even Lord Mahā-Viṣṇu, who by His breathing creates many millions upon millions of universes, is Lord Kṛṣṇa’s kalā-viśeṣa, or plenary portion of a plenary portion. Mahā-Viṣṇu is a plenary expansion of Saṅkarṣaṇa, who is a plenary expansion of Nārāyaṇa. Nārāyaṇa is a plenary expansion of the catur-vyūha, and the catur-vyūha are plenary expansions of Baladeva, the first manifestation of Kṛṣṇa. Therefore when Kṛṣṇa appeared with Baladeva, all the viṣṇu-tattvas appeared with Him.

- Mahavishnu has white body complexion and four hands, not shyam as you mentioned . 

You dont need to be confused, God is only one.

People see the same God with different eyes, but there is no mistakes, Lord accepts every ones mood.

-

Haridasa namacarya said :

"All living entities in creation are inspired by the Lord in the heart to act in different ways. People of different religions praise the Lord's holy names and qualities according to the view of their scriptures. The Supreme Lord accepts everyone's mood. If anyone shows malice towards another's religion he ac­tually shows malice to the Lord Himself, who is worshiped by that religion. Since God is one, that person becomes envious of the same Supreme Lord that he himself is worshiping."

3e9b648c0ed03df4ea905afc74de1d37.gif

This reply was deleted.