"ROBOT" AND IT'S PREDICTION IN VEDIC SASTRA

I have heard from a Brahmacari Prabhu of ISKCON that "ROBOT" is a Snaskrit word and it[ROBOT] is already predicted in Vedic Sastras but he can not tell me in which Vedic Scripture the concept of "ROBOT" is predicted and the specific verse which shows that it is predicted, actually he is senior devotee and had read this news in a newspaper in time of invention of "ROBOT", so he has asked me to post a discussion about this subject for more confirmation about the prediction of "ROBOT" in our Vedic literature.

So, I ask all devotees that  " Is ROBOT a Sanskrit word ? " and  " Is the concept of ROBOT already predicted in our Vedic Sastras ? "

Pls post your valuable reply.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very good reply prabhu ji
  • Volunteer

my most humble obeisances Dwipayan Prabhu, yes Your intentions are very nice.

That You want to present Krishna Consciousness in a scientific way... it is very good. 

But sometimes to give direct bhakti is better than other ways. For example, i also gave such like question to of of senior Devotees asking him if i preach to my friends about ayurveda ...will it be nice. 

He became bold with his answers and told that please better directly say to them about bhakti nothing else. Other things are by products of bhakti. 

For example, on eof my questions was why we wear Vaishnava clothes. I wanted to explain to my friends about the benefits of wearing such like cloth in goodness. that it is clean, etc....

But he told we wear it because Krishna loves it. We wear it just to please Krishna and Guru. 

Hope i could explain to You properly what i meant to say.

And please do not be offended!

Your servant,

• Volunteer

my humble obeisances,

i do not know why this word of "robot" is so important???????

Sometimes this robot means human without feelings, emotions...no heart, only programmed as like computer "yes" "no" or "1" "0".

When we eat GMO food, when we eat plastic, when we use much plastic...then our heart also will be like plastic.

Why in western countries families are not so connected? Why children want to leave parents and parents after children reach 18-20 years they start to take money for rent their own house :O

yes i heard it.

Children pay money and rent their rooms at their own home.

This the robotism! Without any human or even animal feelings!!!!!!!!!! :((((((((((((

They kill animals and push that bloody meat into their mouth or even eat them alive :(((((((((((((((((((((((( this is robotism :(((((((((((((((((((

After some years they will start to give birth to children not for having a child but for eating them. :'(((((((((((((((((((

Cows will become small like dogs, and women will eat too much.....no milk no grain but only plastic...ha ha this is robotism.

Don't You think so Krishna's servant Prabhuji?!

---------------

Your servant,

• Volunteer

but in India for our happiness that culture of unrobotism is still there. 

Mothers take nice care of their children, relatives, husband...

And such like culture will be maintained only if Krishna is in the center. 

Only the Holy Names melts hearts.

But the endeavors to gratify the dead senses make our heart a stone.

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Yes Mataji, you are true the loving culture is still surviving like slowly dying a patient of cancer.Since the rampant westernization of our culture that has been started around mid 90's ,This Tv, media , newspaper very fastly and systematically changing culture of India, which is evident prominently in metro cities and also spreading in rural and subrural area. We need to counter attack it through rapid spreading of Krishna consciousness within , without, else really one day this earth will be an inhabitant of heartless robot in the body of flesh.

your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• Hare Krsna Pr, PAMHO:

The very purpose of Lord Kalki's advent is to kill all these robots, but there is lot of time for this to happen. If you keenly observe the photo of Lord Kalki using His sword on the entities, one can see that they are not humans, but humanoid. As the artificial intelligence progresses, so does the technology and there is a definite threat to God made robots i.e., The Humans.

When the technology progresses to that extent where this whole planet is inundated with artificial living beings, then Lord Kalki descends to protect this world from Man made Robots and re-establishes the Dharma with few actual humans who are left over at that time.

This is the reason that Prabhupad says we are living in the time of emergency and we need to get out of this place asap.  Certainly I don't want to see the Rise of Machines. Hare Krsna.

2539163422?profile=original

• This reply was deleted.
      • HK,

Certainly not, Krsna is not subject to time, place, and material nature.

Right now the nature is allowing us to progress materially and technologically just like it did to Ravana, Hiranyakashipu, Kamsa, Hiranyaksha, and other asuras.

The more we progress materially and technologically, we start to believe that everything is part of big bang theory and God never existed; when this happens, it's called Height of atheism. The Lord is certainly disturbed to see that His created objects are no where to be seen and they are all lost in time, so He descends to set things on right track again.

In all the 22 avatars, the education of His existence was proved at different levels to different population at the time of His appearance beginning with Matsyavatara, Kurma, Varaha, Narasimha, ..... finally Krsna is the last hope for revival. This was the main reason that Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam is presented to the entities of Kaliyuga, so that they can understand what Krsna is and go to such a place from where they'll never have to return again.

When Lord Kalki appears, there is no preaching and there is no Krsna Prasadam or association of devotees, it's simply being killed if we live to see that.

Hare Krsna....

2544719403?profile=original

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhuji, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Mostly about the age of Kali talks the 11th and 12th Cantos of Bhagavatam. Also Bhavishya Purana as You already might know that it is all about predictions.

Your servant,

This reply was deleted.