residents of mathura

hare krishna.PAMHO.

respected devotees my doubts are

1.are residents of mathura pure in their hearts?

2.i have seen some residents of mathura drinking tea(intoxication).if they r completely purified then why do they drink tea?

it is an offence to criticise brajvasis.but this doubt comes repeatedly in my mind.

please guide me.please forgive me if anyone is hurted.

YOUR SERVANT

nitin

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Q. HOW CAN DOUBTS BE ERADICATED FROM THE HEART ? AND HOW CAN ONE ACHIEVE FREEDOM FROM DOUBTS ? PART 1.‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

Q. HOW CAN DOUBTS BE ERADICATED FROM THE HEART ? AND HOW CAN ONE ACHIEVE FREEDOM FROM DOUBTS ? PART 2.‏

Q. HOW CAN DOUBTS BE ERADICATED FROM THE HEART ? AND HOW CAN ONE ACHIEVE FREEDOM FROM DOUBTS ? PART 3.‏

• Hare Krishna prabhu

you can read the pastimes of Lord Jagannath of Rajpur in Mayapur from the following link :

Pastimes of Rajpur's Lord Jagannath

servant

Ashish

Haribol

• hare krishna.pamho.thank u prabhuji for ur wonderful reply.prabhuji i just want to know "what is raganuga bhakta? "please reply me prabhuji.                                      

ur servant

nitin

• Hare Krishna nitin mohade prabhuji

dandwat pranam

As you have asked the similar question in another discussion also, you can read book Nectar of Devotion for that . But I would prefer you to also listen patiently these audio lectures on "Nectar of Devotion" by HH Bhakti Rasamrit Swamiji in Hindi.

If you cannot attend live classes on this topic then you can daily listen these lectures and simultaneously read Book, in the same way as taking a course. You will definitely be benefited because I did the same. here are the lisnks of his lectures:

http://audio.iskcondesiretree.info/index.php?q=f&f=%2F02_-_ISKC...

If you listen these lectures and read the book "Nectar of Devotion" properly ,I am sure you will understand the process of Bhakti. This is my experience.

your servant

Ashish

• hare krishna.pamho.thank u prabhuji for putting  ur helping hand on my head.

• Hare Krishna prabhuji and other devotees

dandwat pranam

Yes , Dhamwasis must be respected ,even if they doesn't seem to be pure. Even the non-hindus ,animals and trees must be respected.

I must share a story. In mayapur's Rajpur Jagannatha temple ,Lord shows his pastimes in which muslims are also included.Lord talks with them. Lord also comes in their dreams-see how fortunate are they. Lord do not come in our dream, inspite of chanting . But he do leelas with muslims-who eat meat.

so this shows their intimate relation with Krishna.

your servant

Ashish

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Nitin Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Those who take birth in such like Holy Places like Vrindavan, Mayapur, Srirangam, Dwaraka...are not some ordinary living beings. Even animals should respected very carefully. 

Externally we may see many faults, we may see even those who eat hog meat but even though we have to be careful of criticizing them.

If we see tea drinkers, or alcohol drinkers, or meat eaters in such like places we have to keep distance from them but never criticize them. But always chant the Holy Names.

And when we please Krishna, then He will show us real Mathura or Mayapur giving us spiritual eyes.

Your servant,   

• hare krishna.PAMHO.thank u bhaktin maral mataji for kindly answering my doubts.

This reply was deleted.