regarding buying books

Hare Krishna to all the devotes their ,want to know how can i get books easily sitting at home as i have got married on such family that i don't get permission to go outside plz i request that anyone who can provide me books related to Krishna so that i can grow more into worship and knowledge..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mataji. There are many sources such as vedabase.net where you can read Srila Prabhupada's books online. If you ever visit an ISKCON temple with your family members, be sure to buy books there. 

I'm sure you can order online too, but since I don't live in India, I can't direct you accordingly. 

• Hare Krishna...Pranam....All of Prabhupad's books are great to be read indoor and outdoor...But personally, I would suggest you to read "Perfect Questions Perfect Answers".It is a conversation between Srila Prabhupad and Bob Cohen, discussingso many wonderful issues..."Krishna" is such a wonderful book.About the pastimes of Bhagavan Sri krishna.....Definitely you will enjoy reading it.....Wish you all the best....

JAI JAGANNATH

• Hare Krishna to all the devotees any website from where i can get books online to Delhi.
This reply was deleted.