Hare Krishna to all devotee,
All glories to Srila Prabhupada,
Can anyone tell me the reference of this Guru-Mantra,
Guru Brahma Gurur Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheshwaraha
Guru Saakshat Para Brahma
Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha.
I have some question related to this above sloka. Plz Solve my below query.
1. Is this sloka mention in any scriptures?
2. Why Srila Prabhupada not mention this sloka in his any books?
2. Mainly people chant this mantra on Guru-Purnima?
3. Guru-Purnima is apperance day of Srila Veda Vyasa deva. But why Sai BABA devotee celebrate this festival. I think they don't celebrate apperance day of Srila Veda Vyasa deva, they celebrate apperance day of Sai BABA as a guru.?
4. Who is Guru?
5. Can guru become para brahma as in above sloka "Guru Saakshat Para Brahma" ?
plz forgive me if i asked something which is not related to this forum. and plz don't mind my english is poor.