Replies

• Hare Krishna,

Yes It is the action of humans only  When you disturb the nature the nature will retaliate.  If a King is corrupted the whole kingdom has to suffer. Similarly if you take Mahabharata and analyse also. You will see. The cause of Mahabharata was Mass masarce caused by Arjuna. I will point out one important portion of Mahabharat which you can related to the present Corona Virus. How killing of animals will later of result in this much big human loss.

The seed of Mahabharat yudh was planted long back by Arjuna.  Dhritarashtra gave Khandava Van (  sterile barren land)  to the pandavas. Yudhistra was worried how to built a city of Indraprastha on that barren land forest occupied by a demon Maya, and ruled by Takshaka the Flying Sanke. The same snake which is going to Later on take revenge on the descendent of Arjuna ( Parikshita Maharaj). When Yudhistra and others were seriously discussing how to make this land fertile for building Indraprastha, even Sri Krishna was there. A brahamina came whose body was glowing and his speech perfect. Arjuna inquired what he wanted. The brahmina said no matter what I do no one has ever fed my belly fully. I am always remaining hungry. Arjuna said What type of food do you prefer you pls. let me know. No person who approaches us goes empty handed. I will make sure I will arrange you the best food. 

The Brahmin then later said I am Agni the demigod. I have tried many times to burn this Khandava forest, which has appropriate number of animals and birds and plants to satiate me completely. So as per your promise now you have to help me. Because this forest is ruled by a Flying snake Takshaka and his best friend is Indra. Whenever I try to burn this forest down, Indra sends rains and I am never satisfied. So, I come to seek help from you. now you should help me as you have promised to feed me.

Arjuna and his brothers also wished for the same they wanted in some way to clear the forest. They requested Krishna. Krishna said As you wish. ( Krishna gives free will to chose right?). Arjuna then said I will surely help you but i need a fast racing horses and good chariot and a bow with never exhausting arrows. Agni thought for a while said. I can provide you with the chariot which can run as fast as the manah ( mind). and the bow can be arranged too as Varuna has a Special Gandhiva gifted to him by Soma. As Varuna vows me a favor I will get it for you. So was Gandiva the bow and the chariot ready. Arjuna was ready to burn the forest now. Takshak was not there at the time in that forest. Time was also favorable.  Agni did his job. Set ablaze the whole forest. When the animals in the forest were running hither thiter. Arjuna ( whose chariot was driven by Krishna) attacked the animals the flying birds and Killed every animal every running, crawling, creaping creature.

Hearing about this disaster Indra who was friend of Takshaka snake sent his rain clouds to rain and stop the fire. Takshaka's son Ashwasena and his wife tried to escape. Takshaska's wife was killed the son of the Takshaka ashwasena was saved.  The raining clouds were stopped by Arjuna who made a barrier. There was huge battle between the devas to Arjuna- Krshna ( nar- narayan). Devas understood who can defeat them. They left the scene. The demon who was residing there in the forest with his wife and children. The wife and children died in the fire the demon ( maya ) was trying to flee. Arjuna caught hold of him and was about to kill him. Krishna stopped him and said this Maya is useful for us. Don't kill him. He has architechtural knowledge. He can be used to build the city of Indraprastha.

only creatures that could survive in this mass devastation were 4 birds, ashwasena the son of takshaka snake and this maya demon. As maya was saved he owed Arjuna a gift so he made Maya sabha and built the Indraprastha with his magical powers.

But Mayasura was sad he lost his whole family in this devastation. and so many creatures were dead. Takshaka lost his wife. The snake Takshaka was waiting to take his revenge. Mahabharata yudh is based on so many revenges and curses and you know the result of all this is the great mass massacre Mahabharat yudh there was a loss of about 20 lac human deaths.

The cause is somewhere. Results are obtained later.  One person does a bad karma sometimes many people have to suffer.  
    Dhritarashtra also did a bad karma in his previous life. He killed 100 baby swans and blinded the father swan. See The cause of it was somewhere else the result is seen later in that life time. Dhritarashta was blind since birth and his sons had to die.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The ways of Karma are mysterious.

Hare Krishna.

https://vedabase.io/en/library/sb/1/12/21/

read under the purport the story of how Arjuna saved Mayasura and Mayasura built Indraprastha is given in a short version. 

" Arjuna satisfied the fire-god by setting fire to the Khāṇḍava Forest, and thus the fire-god gave him one weapon. Indra was angry when the fire was set in the Khāṇḍava Forest, and thus Indra, assisted by all other demigods, began fighting with Arjuna for his great challenge. They were defeated by Arjuna, and Indradeva returned to his heavenly kingdom. Arjuna also promised all protection to one Mayāsura, and the latter presented him one valuable conchshell celebrated as the Devadatta. Similarly, he received many other valuable weapons from Indradeva when he was satisfied to see his chivalry."

ŚB 1.12.21
  • Aman Pandey says:

Hare Krishna Prabhu
    Please say something about Coronavirus that is wreaking havoc all over the world. People are in great anxiety because of it, none of the leaders are able to help them out. Is this another result of making the world Godless?

• Hare Krishna Aman

Yes. Everything is going on ultimately under the direction of Krishna. However corana virus is first of all, man-made. They have been trying to weaponize different viruses and create world pandemics for many years now. Mostly they have failed in the past. So it looks like they have been a bit more successful with corona virus but still it is much, much less serious than what they are making out.

Every year hundreds of thousands of people die from the normal flu. Plus millions of people are dying from old age, from heart disease and so many other things. This is martya-loka, the place of death, everyone is dying around us all the time.

When they have a virus like this it is quite contagious and a large percentage of the population become exposed to it but many will not even notice they have it or maybe have some mild symptoms and recover quickly. So mostly all these people who are going to die anyhow also get infected with the virus and in them it may be more serious because they have already got some underlying condition that is causing them to die anyhow. So the thing is all these people, who would have died anyhow, will still die, but they will have been infected by the corona virus and will be counted as being killed by it but they were going to die anyhow.

So in this way, by counting all the people who would die anyhow as corona virus victims, they make it seem like it is a very serious thing. But most of these people were going to die anyhow. Maybe in some cases their death was accelerated a bit by the virus but if you look at the number of people who die in a normal year and compare it with the number of people who will die during the corona virus time it will be virtually identical.

So it is way less serious than what they are making it out to be.

The truth is the world economic system has collapsed but now they have this excuse, corona virus, to blame it on.

There are so many reasons, but it is a man-made virus, either released accidentally or on purpose, still ultimately Krishna is sanctioning everything and Krishna is in control.

This whole world-wide hysteria is being generated and anyhow all we can do is chant Hare Krishna.

The thing is the material world is a difficult place full of suffering and death so we are not surprised by the corona virus. And this is certainly a sign that the world is Godless. In a God-conscious world scientists will not be developing deadly viruses designed to create global pandemics and releasing them.

So really we can only expect problems like disease, pestilence, food shortages, floods, droughts, and so on.

We can help the situation by performing Sankirtan-yajna, chanting the Hare Krishna mantra and getting others to chant Hare Krishna and getting them to read Srila Prabhupada’s books.

That is the only way to improve the conditions, to perform Sankirtan-yajna.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy!

Madhudvisa dasa

Link to the inquiry by Aman Pandey above

Link to the response by Madhudvisa dasa
    United Nations Organization and World Health Organization
    They have invented United Nations but these attempts are the same process as watering the leaves and the twigs. They don't know the missing point: Kr…
  • Dear Rajata ji,

Namo Namah.

For an “average” rational mind, the law of “KARMA” is nothing but a reaction to what we do. ( I have to use  “average” rational because some people due to various reasons have limited rationality to a very mediocre level, and just can’t think beyond it. More on this in future)

-  We are the people, who rampantly promote industries at the cost of environment, and hence we have serious health challlanges. Corona is just a fraction of that reaction.

-  We are the people, who advocate western liberal ideas such as free sex, and hence we have family break downs,

-  We are the people, who vote for going to Mars when in reality, we can’t manage even this planet Earth justly.

-  We are the people, who admire competitiveness in every field of life, and hence we have lack of co-operation even among family members.

-  We are the people, who think themselves of the masters of material nature whereas in fact, we are always being controlled by its various laws, and hence due to such ignorance/arrogance we have athesitic outlook in the society that in turn nurtures irrresponsibility toward one’s life and the lives of others.

More to come in few days…

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Any act of nature is a reaction to our deeds only na. Humans are meant to be vegetarians, whereas humnas have started eating animals, both domestic and wild. This means we are indulging in widespread killing just to satisfy our tongue. This has been going on for so many years, there is bound to be reaction. Some virus has got transmitted from wild animal to humans, for which the human body  is not equipped to fight back. 

Now perforce, so many people of the world are turning to vegetables and fruits, to avoid getting the virus.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• This reply was deleted.
      • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna prabhuji,

PAMHO.

There is no end to mental speculation. My purpose was not to argue, to answer a question that was asked. 

What evidence is there of virus passing through plant? 

We follow revealed scriptures - where in we are given a manual to live our life such that it is most successful. Saada jeevan uchch vichaar is the basis of our life, as taught by our gurus. If the whole world is doing something, it doesnt make a wrong right. Nature will never turn against any speicies unless she is exploited beyond her tolerance. Eating non veg has various reactions, and it has manifested at different times in different forms. Material nature is also energy of the lord, she works under the lord's direction. 

Now dont jump and say - why God is allowing this virus to take so many lives - all His fault. We have to take responsibility of our actions. Our actions have been against the scriptures, results will always be there.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.