My Dear Vaishnava Brothers and Sisters.

To support what ISKCON is doing ; I have started my own small movement to encourage more of the People Ignorant about Sriman Mahaprabhu to join the Movement. My small mission is called Ajapa Mission. I use the Blog Promotion technique to reach out more readers and then I am sure by the grace of Sriman Mahaprabhu more fortunate people will be helped to joined this Great Movement

Please visit  and Kindly help Promote the Glories of The Supreme Lord Sriman Chaitanya with this Blog http://gaurharibol.blogspot.com/

Refer to as many friends and relatives and dear ones as possible

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One has to get oneself empowered by continuously Chanting the Holy Name and surrendering to the Spiritual Master in the Vaishnava Parampara System. Trying to Spread the Nama Hatta without one being completely established in the Philosophy is of no avail. One needs to start with sincere Chanting and reading the Chaitanya Charitamrita. Getting Specific instructions from the Guru in the Parampara system is mandatory

Read More...

• Teachings of Srila Prabhupada have to be applied as per Time Place and Circumstance. The Preaching activity happens nowadays through the medium of internet. Please Use this medium constructively and regularly to induce more and more people into Krishna Consciousness. This will be True Nama Hatta or Spreading the Holy Name. The Mission was first started by Nityananda Prabhu at Surabhi Kunja, Godruma and propagated in later years by Srila Bhakti Binode Thakura. Kindly Share The Ajapa Missionwith friends and introduce them to Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu our saviour.

• My Blog Ajapa Mission has been started as part of the Nama Hatta Mission started by Srila Bhakti Binode Thakura. If we are successful in Writing and Teaching about Lord Chaitanya on the Web considering ourselves to be sweepers of that Original Spiritual Nama Hatta that Srila Bhakti Binode Thakura established; the Gaudiya Vision will be achieved. If we flood the internet with matters concerning Pure Bhakti and make atleast 3 non-devotees every day to read our Web site ; then the reader would have atleast accidentally Read and "Heard" the Holy Name.Thus his/her life will become one day successful and there will be hope.Kindly Help me re-establish the dwindling Dream of a "Devotee World" and thus supporting the ISKCON Movement. I am sure with word of mouth and sending links through emails ; the Movements can go Viral.  Each one of you can start your own Blog on Google. I am willing to help . By sending people to a Specific Subject there will be more Focus. My Blogs only talk of the Teachings of the Chaitanya Charitamrita. Like this Each one of you can focus only on a specific subject Matter on Bhakti and Promote it on the Web. Lets join Srila Bhakti Binode Thakura and Srila Prabhupada in their endless mission.For now Kindly send readers to the Ajapa Mission.

• The Purpose of Life is to serve Lord Krishna and the best form of Glorifying Lord Krishna is to follow the teachings of Nityananda Prabhu and Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.If one has implicit faith in the Lord's Holy name they can participate in Nama Hatta by Chanting the Holy name and making others Chant the Holy Name intentionally or even by inducing them to Chant without their Knowledge.

Read More..

• As I said Prabhu, a devotee is one who understands and never misunderstands ; the people in the forums are all devotees. This is the ideal world in Cyber Space. Do feel free to drop other comments if need be. Prabhu; by the grace of Sriman Mahaprabhu I have attained initiation from Surabhi Kunja ; the home of Srila Bhakti Binode Thakura and my Spiritual master is from the Gaudiya Parampara. I am trying to Spread the Mission of Sriman Mahaprabhu first through the medium of internet.Kindly provide help by promoting the Ajapa Website to all fellow devotees and non-devotees as well

• Prabhu; When a devotee speaks it is always to be considered as the Lord's Words. It is untainted with material interests

• Can U knidly Check and tell you how this design is for Blog

• Thank you for your inputs Prabhu; I will immediately Change it

This reply was deleted.