Radhashtami

Hare Krishna

Happy Radhashtami To All Of You !!

Celebrating the birth anniversary of my mother , the Queen of the Universe , Vrindavaneshwari Smt. Radha Rani....

I wanted to know how you all celebrate Radhashtami

12936068083?profile=RESIZE_710xRadhe Radhe

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No words in the world can express my love and respect for you, mom and dad. You are my strength, my inspiration, and my love. Best wishes on Parents' Day to both of you!

slope game

Slope Game
    Play Slope Game, an endless space run game. Drive a ball in the 3D running game in Slope Game. Easy to controls, high speed, and addictive gameplay.
    • are you retarded fr?!?!

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Radhashtami is the most auspiciious day of the year. It is to be celebrated with the greatest pomp and reverance.

Lot of people show the lotus feet of Radharani on this day (to their home deities). Few temples also do.

There is grand abhishek in local ISKCON temples on this day. Poeple particiate and serve to the extent possible for them.

Offering that Radharani likes - arbi and rabri. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• So sweet of you to think that mataji , 

May Kanha bless your parents as well who kept thy name Radha 

Radhe Radhe

• Radhe Shyam, I just did abhishekam it sri sri radha Shyaamsundar and Gaura Nitai. I used water mix with Tulsi powder.

• Radhe Radhe

Loved to hear that..wish could see the live darshan of the abhishekam of my radha maa :D

This reply was deleted.