Replies

• Our Sampradaya acharya tells us "Tobe ebe gopi bhab kori angikar/ratri dine chinte radha krishna bihar"... Chaitanya Mahaprabhu gave us the tressure trove of worshipping the Supreme personality of Godhead in Gopi Bhav(like a Manjari) and of course the Manjaris will be more attached to their Swamini(lady) Radharani, more than Krishna, and they worship krishna knowing that this action will give immense pleasure to their Lady Srimati Radharani. SO in our Sampradaya its but natural to be attached to Radharani more, but our focal point of worship and service is to please krishna so that Radharani our lady is happy...

Please pardon if I have commited any offence in trying to analyze the philosophy

All Glories to Srila Prabhupad

• thnxxx prabhuji....ur explanation was very clear...there is no more doubt on my mind nw....thnxxx loadzzz once again....

Your servant, 

Gehna

• but Krishna also loves Radharani enormously...if I prefer Krishna to Radharani, thn wont He feel bad??? Wont He reject that person????

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, 

please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

In the reality we please Srimati Radharani more by pleasing Sri Krishna. Because Her only happiness is to see Krishna happy. 

So by chanting Hare Krishna Maha Mantra we call both of Them. "Hara" is Srimati Radharani "Hare"

Krishna and Rama are Krishna's Names. So we call both of them. 

So to worship Krishna means to worship Sri Radha even more.

Your servant, 

Your servant, 

• yaaa...am riiilly sorry, but still u havnt answered my question....am i doing any offence by prefering Radharani to Krishna???

• Volunteer

see Prabhu, we have to accept a Guru and worship God under his guidance. And Guru should be in one of bona fide 4 paramparas. 

Our Guru will tell us how to worship and whom to worship. Without accepting a Guru we cannot go to spiritual world. 

Your servant, 

• okiiieee mataji...thnxxx for the clarification... :)

This reply was deleted.