Qualities

Hare Krsna!  What qualities are needed to worship Krsna?  I may have asked a question similar to this but I'm still not sound.  I have a lot of demons messing with me - from Dopplergangers to sneaky demonic mentalists. I can kinda understand why there attacking me but why isn't Krsna protecting me from them?  Now I can barely chant, (only about 4-5 rounds every other day, sometimes longer).  I take care of his temple every other day.  I don't eat meat, fish sometimes eggs. I don't gamble with money .  The only intoxicants I do is cigarettes and caffeine.  I've been trying to quit masterbating which I've been doing all my life and have been told since a young age it's natural.  I'm a rainbow hippie, environmentalist, I don't litter, I love The Gods, Krsna, guru and devotees as well as all people.  I love animals and don't kill bugs.  I hate fireworks cause they pollute. (About 14,000 major firework displays in USA alone and about 280 major displays per each state plus what everyone buys)!  Anyways - to get back on track- I love everyone cause of my rainbow healing and am constantly trying to help people. I fart, pick my nose and eat it, I'm overly lazy, ( that's part of the reason I only do the temple every other day).  I get angry, I'm lustfull, I eat eggs sometimes but I don't eat garlic or onions or mushrooms.  My room is always somewhat messy cause of my laziness. I pop my knuckles,  Those are the main things I can think of.  I figure I'd tell you guys a bit about me so you can tell me if I qualify or not?  Can I chant sixteen rounds and read scripture and serve the Lord.?  Or does Krsna really not want me?  Thanks for your time and patients!  All glories to Prabhupada!  Hare Krsna!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anyone can chant and read the scriptures (it would be great if everyone did).  As you chant & read you may start to change your behaviors naturally.  Association with other devotees is very important, particularly in the early stages of devotion. 

This reply was deleted.