Q&A

hare krsna!!!!!!!!

PAMHO!!!!!

1) why there is an obstacle in krsna conscious

2) how to become a sincere devotee

3) how to make our parents a krsna consccious devotee

please any one knows these answer then please free to answer

hare krishna!!!!!!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sumeet (G,. ) thank you for your association and the pointed questions

as to your 1st. Q; I was thought by PP's devotees, that the conditioned souls fear, resent and often aggressively respond to the spiritually submitted souls. Hence we should' all Bhaktees should appreciate the fact that Krishna doe's not ingage His devotees in the "catcher in the rye syndrome" I.e. pulling souls away from the brink of disaster, as do the Dogmatic Cults/attempt the impossible and hence they themselves become ensnarled in the web of Karmic reactions. Krishna/ The GodHeads. Only seek to assist those who are sincerely inquiring submissively that is outstanding I think, hence the conditioned mind is the great obstacle, because sincerity is difficult to masher and those who are victims of animalistic tendencies   are a waist of time & as Prhabu Poddah said time is something that no one has to spare!" Hence preaching to the unconcerned or / wasting time is something to be warry of.

#2. Hare nahma chanting properly is the soberest kind of sincerity in my view!

its all attractive, cleansing, & spontaneously liberating the mind & the intelligence, please remember' that all that the Holy names offers you, you can offer to others, but you must 1st. be a stable/sincere catalyst. I'd say the best way to demonstrate sincerity is to extend your service & teachings to the laymen/neophytes for their soul's sake because you are aware of God's goodwill twords them & His eternal love for them and let that love turn their heads & hearts. Please remember to be focused and centered while you chant pronouncing each syllable as perfectly as you are able that is selfless piety personified and the workings of the Holly names of God are action packed & actions Speak louder than words.

#3. As was said people must seek to become devoted to God of guru or what ever free will rains. For hundreds of lifetimes all conditioned souls have been trying to make this place Earth mind & body about them, to super impose their will & wishes onto God's timeLine but it's is was nor ever will be about them its simply an opportunity to learn and to serve. They/we must someday all realize that God is "Time I am wrecker of the three created worlds" and there are no exceptions."

I.e Its His place & His plan His TimeLine is *realTime and our task is to become more God inclusive in our lives, works and plans this will then be of an interest to Him to and we should become more capable of achieving individual success. Seems to me if you could get them to confess' that this world is not just about the four animal propensities. You then might begin to interest them in becoming exceptional, by honoring their (previously earned')merits of a strong mind and intelligence. To take the time and use their best efforts and skills/transcendental immutable tools to distinguish themselves/souls as more than a selfish self Centered, lusty, egotistic, beast. That they are descending Angelic beings & not * Ascending greatly-inadequate egnorent suffering animal creatures.

Pets aren't people pops. & beasts aren't allowed in Heaven." according to the Vedas. That This is our 1 opt. & the  one form we have at hand, to prefect our existence & knowledge/understanding in the mind as to who is Who in the Higherarkey of the creation, and avoid the rath of Karma. Have them Compare their facilities to those of any animal and then remind them that the soul in all bodies are of the same species. JiVa Atma this will remind them that they are especially blessed/gifted as an individual and chosen to b trusted with eternal spontaneous purity and wisdom & freedom. Convince them that their reasons and the opt. to clear their minds and bodies and to know Joy unadulterated  is UponThem. Or ease'

& equally as important is the Krishna remnant and causeless-mercy (Passodd). The eternal Self the soul is all knowing it will awaken and seek that which is of it's nature. Preach about the real opportunity of this life form, feed them passodum and ampUp the exposure with out being  super imposing, service/actions speak louder than words. Hari Krishna & good luck everyone always Walter Shaktimanah Cloud at your service plz.

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji

Dandavat Pranam 

PAMHO.....AGTSP

Thank You for giving me wonderful answer....

Yours Humble Servant,

Sumeet Utekar

•           

Jyi Hari *

PAMHO.....AGTSP

?..

• Thank you Cearul prahbu everything you said is completely perfect

I on the other hand must beg your pardon in advance for all my many offenses.

I am vary grateful for the extended education provided me by the devotees

of the Iskcon society. Krishna bhakti Rassa-lila was the real thing a taste of the

eternal truth and liberation unadulterated. Thanks Krishna.

Now I feel that this material life style  and the quest for shifting my body from

earth to the heavens is not life's real goal, Krishna said" from the highest planet to the lowest

are all places of misery where in repeated births and deaths continually take place" 

Hence I finally can feel, that I can settle down and take in a little real-time Sava.

When I completely accomplish educating my mind through direct experience and

perfect my existence through participation in the eternal Bhakti proses I will return home!

Back to the Head Gods.

Till then I will be exploring exclusively devotion to Govenda Hari & Rama.

Cearul I liked your understanding and advice " no one can make a person surrender and trust Krishna bhakti."

Exhalent' One word of encouragement to the young chanters out there, Krishna Hari rama and their bhakti system is infallible all attractive and as pure as a DNA test and as the roots of all things the vibrations created by the reciting of their names is all attractive on a spiritual platform Hence the sweeter your chanting becomes the more the creation will become influenced by your works.

So always chant purely and sincerely for example there is no (D) sound in Hari its Hara, or Harrah But I do not think that you will find hardi or harday anywhere in the Vedas.Hence as I see it chanting in this way' although will provide some of the symptoms of liberation because The GodHeads are as pure as the DNA test , still it will not present the chanter with the accrual purpose of this exercise i.e. the attachment and the Love for/of the God heads. service its true is a good thing the greatest benediction for the materialistic conditioned souls like my self. and working for the greater good is still the resultant. But where is the love appreciation & attachment that is suppose to be hatching within your hearts and minds? .  . 

Plz think it through this chanting inattentively habit, of chanting carelessly or with a over familiar attitude.

P.s. The scriptures will be the most admit about explaining that all chants if they are to be optimal in their results should always be meticulously chanted/performed! Remember Krishina's love is a competition between devotees and I for one will be working vary carefully and concisely to stay on God's (ShortList) of who to promote / support next.

So in my perception a nother real obstacle* modern devotees have is the lack of wisdom surrounding how to use this Maha Mantra, to Grow your loving attachment for your own mind's-self's sake. That is after all the ultimate mission?.. Don't forget to grow you, serve yourself by providing a strong stable foundation for the creeper of your devotion "BhakteeLattaBizsah Keyjiy. I have studied at ISKCON  SanDeago the top school of Isakson society I have chanted for 25+ years now and I know to edify my statements by referencing  them with scriptures & both developing close intimate attachment for the God Heads is task #1, as well as enunciating all holly mantras clearly and properly. Are requisites for accomplishing spiritual success. Amen? Good luck everyone always Shaktimanah dasa.  

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Answers are:

1) Are there obstacles only in Krsna Consciousness? Are there no obstacles in the material world - to get an IAS/CA/MBA degree or to earn money? Why is it that we feel we are doign God a favour by praying to Him, that it is His duty to remove all obstacles from our path, because we are condescending to offer prayers?

Another way to look at it is - will you enter a gold shop with Rs. 10 in your hands, hoping to buy the biggest piece of jewellery they have? To buy what you want, you have to pay the price for it. The more valuable/ rare that thing is, the more money/ effort you have to give. Krsna Consciousness is the most prized thing in this world and beyond, in the entire universe. Can it be so easy to attain it?

2) To become a sincere devotee, the shortest cut is to serve senior devotees. Till such time we develop the service attitude, we should chant the mahamantra and pray to Krsna to engage us in His service.

3) To make parents Krsna conscious, one has to first become firmed up, follow the regulative principles and read enough to be able to explain their basic questions. If that is taking time, then maybe you could request some senior devotee (preferably couple) to visit your house and preach to your parents.

I hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction. I am sorry if I have offended you. That is not my intention at all. I only want to state taht we (ie. all of us, including me) are willing to take up a lot of hardhips for material gain, but for spiritual gain, we expect a cakewalk, whereas the former is more accessible than the latter.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• Hare Krsna Mataji 

Dandavat Pranam 

PAMHO.....AGTSP

Thank you for nice Answer...

but mataji its my humble request don't say like this that i offended u ......

i don't like this that any senior devotee should respect me........please its my humble request.......

Thank You....

Yours Humble Servant,

Sumeet Utekar

This reply was deleted.