pure cow's milk

Hare Krishna dear devotees,

In yesterday's paper, I saw that packet milk is poisonous to drink, especially for children. is it possible to get pure cow's milk when u live in cities? If yes, please let me know about it.

Your Servant

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer
    Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
    Maybe this problem with pure cow milk is mostly a problem in India. But in our country we do not have buffaloes and other animals like goats are not milked.
    Yes, Rahul Prabhu is right according to our karma. But we can do our efforts to increase our help to farm communities and very soon our communities will be able to increase the production of pure milk and deliver it to the Devotees in cities also.
    Maybe they will try to dry it and bring it to the cities. But it will take time. Maybe 5-10 years. And also this progress will take place only if we give our support.
    Or else to keep a cow ourselves.
    Or else even if they mix pure cow milk with other things cow milk even though in small amount will give its benefits.
    As i know even in big, famous Temples we offer pocket milk to our Deities. What to do?!
    Your servant,
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
    Maybe this problem with pure cow milk is mostly a problem in India. But in our country we do not have buffaloes and other animals like goats are not milked.
    Yes, Rahul Prabhu is right according to our karma. But we can do our efforts to increase our help to farm communities and very soon our communities will be able to increase the production of pure milk and deliver it to the Devotees in cities also.
    Maybe they will try to dry it and bring it to the cities. But it will take time. Maybe 5-10 years. And also this progress will take place only if we give our support.
    Or else to keep a cow ourselves.
    Or else even if they mix pure cow milk with other things cow milk even though in small amount will give its benefits.
    As i know even in big, famous Temples we offer pocket milk to our Deities. What to do?!
    Your servant,
  • Ashwani prabhuji, do u mean govinda restaurant at Iskcon temple? do u get 100 % pure cow milk there?

• Prabhuji, i agree to you. I guess it must be my past Karma.

• thank u prabhuji.. what u said is true. I am afraid to buy anything from the market now. Still, helpless as we have to sustain ourselves. But I cant find any cowherd in cities. :(. Thats my biggest worry. How can we serve Krishna with these poisonous things. how can we give our family these?

This reply was deleted.