punishment

hare krishna.

dear all devotees

i want to ask one questions wat is punishment of life.if i made a mistake in life y should my family suffers wat is the rule of krishna to punish me

wats my family mistake y they suffer for me,y they hear bad or abused languages for me

if all bad works done by me y should they suffer pls tell me.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

then Sandeep Gupta Prabhuji, no time for lamenting just from this time do not commit bad things. By lamenting nobody improved the history. Life is going on. and You are young enough to stand up and move forward!

Take spiritual practice very seriously and You will see after few years You will be like a diamond and people will come to You for help.

Better to start late than never starting. The Holy Names are so powerful that can wash away all the sins and give perfect qualities.

There is no time for lamentation again!

Be strong and move forward!

Your servant, 

• HareKrishna

PAMHO

To understand Krishna and this material world first we have to stop thinking that we are "this" body.

It is stated in Bhagvada Gita (15.15.8)

The living entity in the material world carries his different conceptions of life from one body to another as the air carries aromas. Thus he takes one kind of body and again quits it to take another.

Here the living entity is described as isvara, the controller of his own body. If he likes, he can change his body to a higher grade, and if he likes he can move to a lower class. Minute independence is there. The change his body undergoes depends upon him. At the time of death, the consciousness he has created will carry him on to the next type of body. If he has made his consciousness like that of a cat or dog, he is sure to change to a cat’s or dog’s body. And if he has fixed his consciousness on godly qualities, he will change into the form of a demigod. And if he is in Krishna consciousness, he will be transferred to Krishnaloka in the spiritual world and will associate with Krishna. It is a false claim that after the annihilation of this body everything is finished. The individual soul is transmigrating from one body to another, and his present body and present activities are the background of his next body. One gets a different body according to karma, and he has to quit this body in due course. It is stated here that the subtle body, which carries the conception of the next body, develops another body in the next life. This process of transmigrating from one body to another and struggling while in the body is called karsati, or struggle for existence.

Maral Mataji is explaining that  you have to stop thinking that you are the doer, your family is not suffering from you, it is your family members karma that is beginning to take action the karma can be from this life or the previous lives.

Karma cannot be overcome because it is the law of nature. But there is only one way to overcome these miseries and that is by Krishna Bhakti (serving Krishna). 

It is is explained in the Seventh Chapter: one who surrenders unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Shri Krishna, at once becomes freed from the control of material nature.  One can become free from the control of material nature as soon as he surrenders his soul to the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

You may have heard the story of Sudama, Sudama was a very dear friend of Shri Krishna. Sudama but he was very poor, Sudama had a wife and children he was so poor that he couldnt feed anyone in his family. Even though Sudama was the friend of Shri Krishna he never asked Krishna for anything because Sudama was a very learned Brahmin and understood that his poverty is because of his past Karma and because of that Sudama accepted everything whole heartedly whatever came his way and never became undisturbed. But in the end he became very very rich and all of his family members were dressed in nice clothes and were happy.

That is also one of the qualities of a devotee to remain undisturbed and be satisfied with what he has ben given and what is happening and by seeing that Shri Krishna showers his blessings upon us.

Hope I've answered you question, please forgive me if I've said anything to offend you,

-Nitai

You can listen to the story of Krishna and Sudama by clicking here.

This reply was deleted.