punishment

hare krishna.

dear all devotees

i want to ask one questions wat is punishment of life.if i made a mistake in life y should my family suffers wat is the rule of krishna to punish me

wats my family mistake y they suffer for me,y they hear bad or abused languages for me

if all bad works done by me y should they suffer pls tell me.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Ksrna Prabhu jee.

Krsna does not punish you, people do. When (in this life or previous life), you hurt someone, you get load of Karma to be hurt yourself. If you steal money from somebody, you are born poor next life. If you kill someone, your life becomes miserable by taking one of the low life. If you decieve someone, you will lose all in life. If you steal one relation from someone, your three relation go. It is a cycle. If you judge others, you will be judged.

So Prabhu jee, the best thing to do is to live with the pain and forgive others for inflicting on you, because either they are paying you back in Karmic terms or they are earning bad karma. If you do not accept it as result of your previous karma, life will be tough. What will happen to them is not upto you. Do ask that you do not meet those souls in next life, so even a dormant feeling of getting even does not come to your head.

You are in pain, only you can know. Pain is something that no one else can feel or judge, this is the law of Karma. The guilt and the shame, the hurt and the cry - all belong to you. You might never get all you lost back, it was to happen. Do not even think of other person, it is useless. People do things because they would karmically like to. It is not up to you to think or decide.

Another way to look at it is - think you came with a big bag of Karma. Someone is kind enough to take it from you and keep it. Let us say you judged people harsh - so now many people have come to take that karma with themself. Would you stop it?

Yes, you losses are profound. Only a bird knows how much a grass twig means to its nest, not a person who is walking on the streets.

But these are Karma that others can take from you. Your end, you do not react, do no wrong.

Some Karma (as you said suicide), cannot be shared by others. You have to face the consequences yourself by burning in the cycles. You do not want to commit suicide.

What will happen to others? No need to think. It is up to them. Your right is on your own karma and not be attached to fruits (last part is tough, first is no issue). Just pray that you are not put in a situation to judge or try to judge, since Dharmadhyaksha is Hari Himself. This will help you more, because no matter what we do, we cannot judge any fellow soul ever. Take one thing that hurt you, forgive and thank your mind for allowing to forgive. Slowly forgive one after other after other.

Lastly, I will say - follow advice of Sudheendra Prabhu and Maral Mata. They are evolved people. My suggestion is you is to chant MahaMantra. It has Hari and Hara both in it.

• hare krishna to all.

i m very glad that all of u give so much presence and clearity about my doubts but if its all bad karmas so wat should i do more to get my family respect back

• Hare Krsna Sandeep Prabhu! You have taken first step towards the issue. You have accepted mistake, that is a big step. Second step is to accept the pain of Karma. One mistake opens up all your past karma, it takes one final blow. So accept the pain and trust that you got what you deserved. Then you will be realistic and you will be able to step forward in life. Unless you take these two steps, you will feel lost. People accept first one but second one is hard to take.

For other stuff, refer to what has been given by two wise soul.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

yes, Sharanagat Prabhu, i agree with You for whole.

also Krishna Conscious person should not wait for respect but offer it to others. Respect we can not buy or get it forcefully it comes willingly.

i do not understand, what is the need of peoples' respect when one's soul is dieing??? first thing we have to take care of the soul and please the root of a Tree who is Krishna. If people do not respect us it means we do not respect Krishna. And Krishna now showing us our mistake. If we start to respect Krishna and His instructions people will automatically respect us and our relatives.

Your servant, 

• Very thoughtful Mata jee.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Pr,

PAMHO. AGTSP. AGTSG&SG.

The laws of Karma is very very difficult to understand. However, from what we have read in scriptures and heard from aacharyas is that the family is a group of souls thus brought together to enjoy or suffer together based on all of their previous Karmic reactions. It is very difficult to say that it happens in this way only or not but this is what i have heard from my seniors.Its better not to worry about good and bad and just surrender to Lord Krishna and chant his holly names. Everything else will be taken care by that.

Hari bol!!!

• but sir if i want to stable in my life wants to work for my parents and i got losses wat are there faults y they hear bad for me i just fad up i wanna to be no more in this world

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees! please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Dear Sandeep Gupta Prabhu, when we suffer in this world NO ONE, NO ONE AND NO ONE except ourselves are reason for that. If Your parents suffer hearing nonsense because of You then it is their own bad karma not any one else's. It means maybe they suffer now in this way because in time they did not take care of You nicely and now eating results.

It says that one should not become a mother, father, or guru if one is not able to educate his child/disciple and make Krishna Conscious.

------------------------------------

Now just stop for a while! Be calm! be sometimes in the open nature, listen to the voices of birds, water...

when You take nice rest try to cook nice Prasadam or buy it and feed nice people or Your good friends. Or You can go to a small Temple and offer Prasadam in Sunday Program to Devotees and visitors. When Devotees are pleased they will pray for You automatically, and when they pray to You, Krishna will hear their prayers and surely fulfill.  

If we are in morose mood it means we are acting in order to serve to our own senses I I I ME ME ME MINE MINE MINE FOR ME FOR ME FOR ME...

But when we start to serve to Krishna and His Devotees then we will get real happiness.

If we happy it means we are serving to others. if we are not happy it means we are serving to ourselves. it is a very simple thing to understand.

Your servant, 

• hari bol mataji

i accept about wat u say about karma but if it is mine then the punishment of karma is only for me becoz may be they try to stop me by doing bad karma of this material world but i dont do that.

its not there mistake they always guide me.

and now if its all by me then y should they...

• Hare Krsna Sandeep Prabhu!

I am not qualified to answer from a KC perspective. But worldly - perhaps. I feel moved as I read your posts.

People will not stop doing what they do. You cannot stop them. It will take a stroke of destiny for them to realize it.

Just sharing - a co-worker of mine lost his elder brother in Mumbai attack. He said - I kept asking - why us? He got no answer. Then one day he found out that HE tests only able souls not all. HE will allow you to see HIM clearly. If others do not understand, it is their problem.

My advice to you is to see it positive and think your karma is transferred by such actions. When you come to terms with it, do NOT EVER try to get your karma bag back. Think it this way - if this pain was unbearable to you, how will you take a bigger pain? Right? So just leave it with them. You are over that karma, no need to pick it back. What they do is their problem.

And keep praying, chanting and whatever is life in your life, take it right.

This reply was deleted.