Prophets

Dandvat to all Vaishnavas !

Lord sent prophets like Mohammed , Christ, Guru Nanak Dev ji and many others to teach and tell human beings about him (about Personality of Godhead). But whenever prophets came, a new religeon came into existance. It is beilieved that prophets are direct representatives of Lord then my question is that " why all prophets started new religeons like Islam, Christianity, Sikhism while Supreme Truth is only and only one"?

Why prophet Mohammed started such a religeon which never follow Vedic rules and orders or scriptures? they are all non-Vedic and are called "Yawanas" in the time of Suprem Lord Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

Logical comments will be much appreciated :)

Nitai gaur premanande

All glories to Shrila Prabhupada !

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

hare krishna. pahmo. agtsp.

from what i have heard in many lectures, the prophets were sent at specific time-place-circumstance and their teachings are very simple and according to the majority of the audience at that place. For example, when Jesus came on this planet, people did not had any faith in God. his duty was to turn people towards God. his teachings are very simple like thank God for giving our daily bread, do no kill other living entities, etc...

but as we learn from srimad bhagavatam the glories of Kaliyuga that people are naturally againest will of God and deviate the philosophy the same happened with every other religion including so called Hindus in India.

• Jay shri krishna,

According to the different propensities  to satisfy desires of the spirit  souls  the god placed them into the  different groups to be known as religions. Each prophet has been tried to approach conditioned souls toward  the God.There were one sector in India  were  eating meat high extend, doing violence ,not believing in God,for them Lord incarnated as Buddhadev and preached them.Lord Buddha preached them at least you must have to believe in me  ,you are not believe in god but you must have to  follow my preaching.And in that way Lord Buddha directs them toward God ,vedic principles and  bereft them from sinful activities. Same for others  ,these  were all relative truths  not absolute.

Hari bol..........
This reply was deleted.