PLease Send me a Viashnava Calender for the year 2020

Hare Krishna Dandavat pranam unto the lotus feet of all the devotees. 

My name is Jay and i stay in New Hampshire, USA. We dont have any isckon temples around my city, and the closest temple to me is the ISCKON Boston temple. Now since 2019 i have been following there vaishnava calender that they have on their official temple website. Through that i have been observing Ekadasi and all the other major festivals. I am more than sure and I know that the temple devotees have been busy serving the lord that they have forgotten to update there calender on the website. 

Now me on the other hand didnt realise that they didnt update the calender since the begining of 2020 until today , so i have been following the same old 2019 callender. Just today i relaised that the calender was the 2019 all thsi while. The fault is mine.  I have been keeping ekadasi's based of that calender. Infact today i am observing the Parsva Ekadasi. 

Please can someone send me the vaishnava calender for 2020 according to the american time that i can follow and that would help me observe my ekadasi's. 

I would be thankful to you if you can send me the vaishnava calender via email which is jay.nath@snhu.edu 

Hare Krishna 

Dandavat Pranam

Jay 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –