Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Prabhus, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Nikhil Prabhu, we are happy to have a new Devotee here like You!

Yes, when i started in the beginning i was told about secret book. Because i loved to read intense desire to get that book grew in my heart. I stated to beg that person to give me that secret Book. But he refused.

First he wanted me to follow 4 regulative principles:

1. No meat eating

2. no gambling

3. no drugs and alcohol 

4. no illicit sex.

i was following all 3 except the first :( so it was difficult because in our area if one is a vegetarian he might be considered as a mentally sick. I did not have idea that it was bad....

So in this way in order to get that book i became vegetarian also.

3 months, he did not give. 

Then he told me to chant the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. ...until i reached up to 16 rounds per day which was for 3 months he did not give that book....

At least only after 6 months of purification he gave me:

BHAGAVAD GITA :D :D :D which i embraced first with my hands later reading with my heart!

So please start to follow 4 regulative principles, and chanting. And also take Bhagavad Gita As It Is and read. 

So it is the beginning.

Your servant, 

• Volunteer

we're always here to help fellow eager Krsna bhaktas find their way. If there is anything required of this sevak of yours, please do not hesitate to ask :)

This reply was deleted.