Volunteer

Padmavati Mataji - Left This World

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

On September this year - 2013, our care taking Mother Padmavati Mataji left this world. 

She was so attentive to each of IDT members. She used to send birthday greetings and welcome each newly joined Devotee. 

What to speak of her preachings??? 

She posted so many discussions, pages, blogs and made You on Tube videos for the sake of pleasing Krishna by giving knowledge to us.

After receiving a sad news I requested for her auto biography and some of her photos but got any reply.

If some one of You knew her and her life please share about that!

We would be very grateful!

(1) He who brought the treasure of divine love and who was filled with compassion and mercy—where has such a personality as Srinivasa Acarya gone?

(2) Where are my Svarupa Damodara and Rupa Gosvami? Where is Sanatana? Where is Raghunatha dasa, the savior of the fallen?

(3) Where are my Raghunatha Bhatta and Gopala Bhatta, and where is Krishnadasa Kaviraja? Where did Lord Gauranga, the great dancer, suddenly go?

(4) I will smash my head against the rock and enter into the fire. Where will I find Lord Gauranga, the reservoir of all wonderful qualities?

(5) Being unable to obtain the association of Lord Gauranga accompanied by all of these devotees in whose association He performed His pastimes, Narottama dasa simply weeps.

Your servant, bhaktin maral

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

Dear Mother ,

your welcome messages are so lovely ,

you binds all IDT members as a family !

WE LOVE YOU PADMAVATI MATAJI .

2540127398?profile=original

• Hare Krishna,

Humble obeisances to all devotees

A loving person whom Lord Krsna must have called back and I wish that her mercy and love may take us back also at some point of time.

Regards,

Your servant

Sanatana Acutya Das(Shashank)

• Hare Krishna

it's a shocking news !! She is such a great soul, who is always active in spreading the glories of Lord,

May God Bless her, we are always been thankful for her messages & preachings...

• I am TERRIBLY SORROWED,she was really a great motherly figure on IDT,she was so kind n attentive to each devotee here..she must be the devotee friend of everyone here.........

Its so sad to know this......She welcomed me on IDT...her page is a great source of information.......

Oh Sri Sri Radha Madhava..please guve her shelter of Your LOTUS FEET.....

:"(

BY THE WAY HER PAGE IS STILL POSTING SOME DISCUSSIONS,VIDEOS.....PLEASE TELL US ABOUT IT..

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE..

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE...

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna , Deeply shocked !

Never talked to her one of my classmate told me she had grandchildrens,

she was very nice here on IDT , mata ji saw your post on Facebook ,

was shocked to know this !

May Krsna take her under his custody, she was very very nice devotee as was visible from her service to IDT.

My humble obessiences unto her !

She was a role model for female devotee's !

All Glories to her !

We will never forget you mata ji !

Your posting on IDT made an extra devotional environment,we will miss you ,

the service she was doing must be continued and we should make our effort's to preserve her legacy !

Yes if someone knows about her please contact IDT , some people are real role model ,

of such was Yamuna Mata Ji !

All Glories to such devotees of Lord Krishna !

All Glories To Hari Naam Sankirtan !

all Glories to Srila Prabhupada !

All Glories To Padmavati Mata Ji !

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna. All glories to Padmavati mataji. She welcomed me when I joined IDT and would wish me on my b'day.

I hope that one day, I can be a little bit of the devotee she is.

This reply was deleted.