Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
On September this year - 2013, our care taking Mother Padmavati Mataji left this world.
She was so attentive to each of IDT members. She used to send birthday greetings and welcome each newly joined Devotee.
What to speak of her preachings???
She posted so many discussions, pages, blogs and made You on Tube videos for the sake of pleasing Krishna by giving knowledge to us.
After receiving a sad news I requested for her auto biography and some of her photos but got any reply.
If some one of You knew her and her life please share about that!
We would be very grateful!
(1) He who brought the treasure of divine love and who was filled with compassion and mercy—where has such a personality as Srinivasa Acarya gone?
(2) Where are my Svarupa Damodara and Rupa Gosvami? Where is Sanatana? Where is Raghunatha dasa, the savior of the fallen?
(3) Where are my Raghunatha Bhatta and Gopala Bhatta, and where is Krishnadasa Kaviraja? Where did Lord Gauranga, the great dancer, suddenly go?
(4) I will smash my head against the rock and enter into the fire. Where will I find Lord Gauranga, the reservoir of all wonderful qualities?
(5) Being unable to obtain the association of Lord Gauranga accompanied by all of these devotees in whose association He performed His pastimes, Narottama dasa simply weeps.