Hare Krishna ,
All Glories To Srila Prabhupada ,
Today i watched controversial movie " Oh My God " ,
After watching the movie i got positive and negative points , that i will highlight ..
And how it is a mercy of Mahaprabhu
1. This movie opens eyes of people , who have blind faith with no logic
2. This movie is eye opener for those whose guru are Aastha and Sanskaar Channel
3. It just touches the business going in name of religion
4. It points fingure on people who claim to be god , and tell themselves to be incarnation of god .
5. It points on blind faith of people , who chose anyone to be Guru and any living person to be god
6. It points how religion is a market of bussiness , how music industry , politicians all are connected in some way or the other
7. It condemn the increasing god deity , who do not exist in reality , as we know so many god are being worshipped now , their number is continuously increasing .
8. It also points how illegal activites are being done , in guru bussiness , the maker of movie have told it very less ,in order to escape controversy , but we know these activites .
9. It answers the question of why only god can give religion .
10. It do not negates the existance of god , and establishes it finally ..
1. All bad activites are highlighted by persons having Vaisnava tilak
2. Krishna's existance is questioned in beginning , but some mockery is made of him .
3. It condemn the idol worship
4. It condemn the construction of temple
5. It condemn the donations
6. Mockery of Mahamantra in distorted form is made ..
7. It's all character's in saint role have Vaisnava people only , and no other from any other tradition or sampradaya.
8. Dismisses chanting and fasting
How it is Mahaprabhu's Mercy ?
When the athiest person ( Paresh Rawal ) met with Krsna ( Akshay Kumar ) he tell him ,
there is only one place where there is answer to every question ,
Akshay Kumar Presents him Bhagavad Gita ,
You will be surprised to know that this bhagavad gita is " Bhagavad Gita As It Is "
written by Srila Prabhupada .
In movies there is occasion where complete Mahamantra is sang to three times , and there is also tuning in between ..
Maybe some more are going back to godhead .
Bhagavad Gita As It Is Ki " JAYA "
Srila Prabhupada Ki " JAYA "
Hare Krishna Mahamantra Ki "JAYA"
GAUR NITAI PREM_ANANDE " HARI HARI BOL "