Replies

• However,- ) if one Submits to Guidence, in (a being) or in a faith/practice/Darma,/-
    Fadelity is needed/required. The more perfect the Fadelity the better the resultent understandings.
    I'm w/U onThat Tho
    Let they who ask be given & those that deserve receive Let The Nature of Nature reflect the Goodness & forgiveness & Currage of God. And haben been fullfield & compleetly satisfide by what we have witnessed
    Let us serve the Greater Good Honesty Trusting in Krishna's Plans/ directions of our practices Life! It's
    The Holly names gives Us wings" like those of the greate yogis are minds are freed.So why even aspire to be any of those other things anyway? We
    can spend all our time making money or focus on perfecting our existence. /Darma ? It is a gamble
    & the destany of the Soul is on the line. Gust like a papperback novel!
  • Yes just-as Conclusive truth is difficult to debate, a nonreciprocal relationship s) are mysterious i agree! But motives are many as are ddistractions on this Stratum*
  • There is no love if its one sided.

• Predicting what Krishna will do is a notKnown, I do know that a pure taste of liberation on the Spritual Stratums is worth more in faith in truth & personal understanding of daily duty than anything mundane might likely accomplish.
  • Krishna is so loving and merciful, even to the most fallen souls. As Prabhupada has taught us, Krishna is factually the dearmost friend of the living entity.

How, then, can there be any question of Him ignoring His devotees, who call out His holy name in need with love and faith, tears in eyes or not?
  • Those who cant maintain themselves with whatever comes of its own accord cant completely surrender to Lord.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Those who didn't get the dust on the head from the lotus feet of devotee whose heart melts when remembering the Lord, in another word, mercy, can only dream about waking transcendental love for Lord.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Without such mercy, divine tears doesn't flow and hair doesn't stand on end my friend.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***************************************************************************************************************************
    Image result for krishna gif
    • Yes, Dean Prabhu, you are correct my friend.

I am saying nothing new, only that we must surrender to Krishna in all circumstances, good and bad. If we happen to cry, we should not try in vain to hide this from the Lord, yes? We should always try to remember Krishna in all situations despite not being perfect - we must try anyway. We do not need to be pure souls in order to reach out to our dear Krishna for help when we need Him, do we?

Krishna is always there for us. Our hairs do not stand on end, divine tears do not flow, but still Krishna is always there for us.

This is the infinite mercy of the Lord...

Thank you for your association

Hare Krishna
  • Tears will come, and tears will go, as good times come and go. One day we are content and comfortable, but the material world is always changing. Some day this comfort life will end, won't it?

When happy, praise Krishna.
    When sad, offer Him your tears.
    Lord accepts any mood.

Nothing changes, simply remember Krishna whenever you are able and pray for the mercy of Sri Sri Radharani and their Lordships Nityananda and Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Hare Krishna
  • The stone hearts can not melt, therefore such water can not be produced. Then kindly explain us, stonehearted neophytes, who thinking  to be advanced, how can we produce such precious water.

• Krishna instructs Arjuna in the Gita to think of Him always and do everything as an offering unto Him.

But Krishna was not just speaking to Arjuna, isn't it so? He was (and is) speaking to us through the Bhagavad Gita.

Yes, only the most advanced souls can stream tears of bittersweet separation from the Lord, their hearts melted and hairs standing on end. But we fallen souls can still cry for Krishna.

When, out of natural sadness produced by living in the material world, we have to cry, being separated from Krishna, do not be bewildered or overcome by this sadness; instead think of Krishna with love and chant His name.

Chanting the maha mantra with tears flowing and thinking of Krishna with love, and confiding in Him, how can He ignore?

When we think of Krishna or chant His name, He is instantly there with us; He does not wait to answer His beloved devotees.

All tears we shed are actually cries for help from the Lord. The Lord wants us to rely on Him for everything, so when we need a shoulder to cry on, make it Krishna's lotus shoulder. He is there for you.

Thank you for the excellent inquiry, prabhu, and I hope I have answered it to your satisfaction and the best of my ability and knowledge.

Peace and eternal love my dear friend
      Hare Krishna
This reply was deleted.