Not Feel like Doing Sadhna any more?

Hare Krsna...

I intellectually know that I should perform my prescribed duties... and I am even following them to some extent...but my enthusiasm is going down day by day...I know i am going into wrong direction..but I cant able to control it....

I am thankful to Krsna for giving me full support at every step of my life..i have everything..good wife..all scriptures...BG Lectures...Most prominent thing is TIME.. But Still what to do I am not feeling to stick to the process... I am drowning into HELL(wasting time) ..Can somebody HELP ME in saving myself..

Yours Servant,

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna Prabhu,

Whatever you said is hundred percent right I also agreed you...but my situation is I don't have any vaisnava temple near me or any devotee association with whom I can share my heart....  I never have any physical association with devotee's since 2 years that why I am just missing the physical association of the devotees ... I tried to contact them but they must be so busy that they are not picking my call.... really I am tired of this world .. there is no joy here anymore... 

• Prabu,

The importance of sadhu sanga cannot be stressed. Actually, Srila Prabhupada requested all the devotees to do only two things: chant and engage in sadhu sanga. Meeting with other devotees will help us more easily stay on the right path.

Different sangas around the world have phone or video calls related to Krishna Consciousness. I would reach out to the sanga closest to you and request that you join any digital program. If you have time, I request that you spend more time on these forums, reading posts from more advanced devotees and listening to lectures on Youtube.

Your servant,

Kelsey mataji

• Pr you must come to iskcondesiretree chatroom, introduce yourself and tell your situation ... there are other devotees who don't have physical association ... they take online association, make friends and talk ... and there are other platforms here where people can watch videos together and chit chat ... 

also pls try playing kirtan in your own room and dancing ... who can stop you ...!

• as it is far, pls try to visit temple once in a month or 2 months and Holy Dham also (atleast once or twice a year ? .... hari hari gouranga jay jay ....

This reply was deleted.