Replies

• if u want to discuss catach me on
      gtalk brajakisoradas@gmail.com
      yahoo brajakisoradas_gkg@yahoo.com

u can add me on facebook too search it by my name
    • no mind don't think by the mercy of lord it think by our own free will and our free will is in under the control of our intelligence.
      if it would be thinking by the mercy of Lord why there would be rapes and all non sense???
  • How do we control our minds.......?? How do we come to know that our mind is uncontrolled....
    Can i say..that if my mind is asking me to do something repeatedly...means that it is uncontrolled or is it if it attracts something then it is uncontrolled

Quick response will be appreciated..
    • yeah u can say it is when u cannot say no to your mind, and he is demanding what is not good for u

i hope it make sense
  • HAREKRISHNA PRABUJI,
    DANDVAT PRANAM!
    I WANT MORE & MORE QUOTES.
    IF U HAVE ANY QUOTES PLEASE SEND TO loksms@gmail.com
    • i have a lot just see in my group RADHA MADHAV
  • Mind is ones biggest enemy when uncontrolled, but majority people put full faith on their enemy. RNS
  • hare krishana
  • Haribol dear devotees

Please Accept Our Humble Obeisances

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

On Saturday, 24th April happens the wonderful festival of Ratha Yatra in Curitiba ISKCON MANDIR.
    Curitiba is a modern and efficient city in Brazil.
    Great devotees came from various places from Brazil to receive the special mercy by Lord Jagannatha and His Brothers.
    The festival had the gracious presence of His Holiness Dhanvantari Swami who spoke in the end of the festival and lecture a class with the theme: Festivals in ISKCON and told us about Prabhupada´s hobbies.
    Curitiba´s Yatra must be congratulated for such dedication and organization in the union with the other yatra, Franco da Rocha Mandir.
    The Franco da Rocha Mandir deserves too many merits for always serve with enthusiasm.

You can see all the pictures on link below

http://iskconbr.multiply.com/photos/album/212/Ratha_Yatra_Curitiba_...

Ratha_Yatra_Curitiba_24.04.2010#photo=14

Your servants
    ISKCONBR´s Team
    Rama Kumara Das(HDG)
    Gopi Janavallabha DD (PGS)
    Bn. Madhukari (DVS)
    Citralekha devi dasi (PGS)
    Anuradha devi dasi (CMS)
  • The heart of ISKCON is book distribution. If the book distribution is healthy ISKCON is healthy and devotees are healthy. And if book distribution is low then we are sick. GKG
This reply was deleted.