Volunteer

New Whatsapp group

Hare krsna dear devotees,

I have setup a new Whatsapp group to meet and greet, engage, participate and progress in Krsna consciousness. I know there are heaps of such groups and I have been part of one too. Most of often the groups get saturated and eventually die.

The purpose of this group is quite simple - PROGRESS TOWARDS HIS LOTUS FEET.

I want to have a small group (40-50 members) so we can have some quality discussion and strive towards making Krsna happy with our service. We will be starting to read Bhagavad Gita soon.

So, if you are interested, please leave details below (name and number) and I will add you to the group.

All glories to Srila Prabhupad, Guru and Guaranga!!!

Hare Krsna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare krsna dear devotees,

Due to the recent change in the policy by Whatsapp, we are moving the group to the Signal app. 

App can be downloaded from the Playstore. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.secu...

If you are interested to be added to the group, feel free to leave your name and number here.

Hare Krsna

Signal Private Messenger – Apps on Google Play
    Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive h
  • 447367282178, add me please

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna dear devotees,

Just bumping this post to the top of the list in case anyone is interested to join the group.

All glories to Srila Prabhupad, Guru, and Gauranga!!!

Hare Krsna

• Haré krsna my name: isvara puri das +56954034339

• Volunteer

Hi all,

The objective of this WhatsApp group is not to share photos, videos or other "good morning" messages.

I want the members including myself to progress bit by bit towards service to Srila Prabhupad and Krsna.

Devotees and sadhakas go through personal and other challenges every day. I want to help and assist such devotees without judging them.

I would like to re-iterate this line: The purpose of this group is quite simple - PROGRESS TOWARDS HIS LOTUS FEET. even if it is a small percentage

Hare Krsna

• Dhananjay Vashistha

Mob:  +91 7892715810

Pls add me in your group

• Vinayasheel Devi Dasi

Disciple of Srila Mahavishnu Goswami Maharaj

Mob:7526866466

• Volunteer

Vinayasheel Devi Dasi:

Thank you very much for your participation in the group mataji. 

Hare krsna.

This reply was deleted.