need guiding

hare krishna ji,
i feel very difficult following garbhadhana samskara ( vows and preparations related to vedic family planning ) vrata's are very tough to follow . but i need a krishna conciousness child.
is that 50 rounds chanting before having intercourse is enough .?

please guide me prabhu

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes enough !! But it should be done in total surrender and clean heart devoid of any material thinking . Our consciousness does not change in a day . Preparation should begin from a week ago . Reading should increase . Above all pray to Guru and Yugal Kishore to give a great devotee child . Visit temples . It is a preparation of elevating our spiritual consciousness . hope it helps .

• hare krishna prabhu,
      to get a krishna consciousness child is that every time  we should follow the date mentioned in the garbhadhana samskara book for intercoarsing or first time alone date selection  is enough ?
      and we are not following vrata's mentioned in the book due to difficulty .
      we have planned to do 50 rounds jaba  every time before having inter coarse.

help me prabhu

• hare krishna prabhu,
      to get a krishna consciousness child is that every time  we should follow the date mentioned in the garbhadhana samskara book for intercoarsing or first time alone date selection  is enough ?
      and we are not following vrata's mentioned in the book due to difficulty .
      we have planned to do 50 rounds jaba  every time before having inter coarse.

help me prabhu

• yugal kishore

• may i know whom it is ?

This reply was deleted.