Need for a Militant Vaishnav Army

Hare Krishna , PAMHO,The attack on Vaishnavas are rampant in Bangladesh and elsewhere.... In order to protect devotees and temples, The need of Militancy in Vaishnavas is call of hour .. The holiest Shrine of Krishna's Birth is under Jihadi control... We must rise like a soldier too

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna,

I am truthfully not here to put you down or gang up on you but because I wish to help. I agree with Jake Jah Rose and think you have a very aggressive demeanor with other devotees who did not come here to argue but to talk with friends about the glories of the Lord. You must be very careful in your dealings with other devotees because even the slightest insult to a devotee of Krsna is a serious threat of spiritual fall down. If you are not already aware of it you should research Vaishnava Aparadha.

All the best,
        Your friend
        • Thank you Anthony, for standing up for me.

Hare Krishna
          • Your welcome.

Haribol
  • SB 12.6.25The life and death of an embodied soul and his destination in the next life are all caused by himself through his own activity. Therefore, O King, no other agent is actually responsible for creating one’s happiness and distress.

SB 12.6.26When a conditioned soul is killed by snakes, thieves, fire, lightning, hunger, disease or anything else, he is experiencing the reaction to his own past work.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Dean prabhu the two statements from the bhagvatam cannot be directly taken on its face value. if such was the case god wouldn't have made Kshatriyas or police to protect the people and punish the miscreants. for e.x. if any one is killed by thief then what is the need to catch the thief and punish him since the victim is experiencing the reaction of his past work. god would have concluded like that. moreover why did god make hellish planets?? another e.x. 166 died in 26/11 attacks another 155 dead mostly school kids teachers at Peshawar . hundreds have died in bombing everywhere. just recently 1000 died in Dubai haj pilgrimage due to an accident were so many responsible for their own past action. I don't think so.

yes in most cases of animal attack disease fire we can say like that but if he dies of hunger the govt is responsible for his death.

• Those who killed in previous life usually get killed in this one.

Those who were rich, usually live in poverty  in this  life.

Those who are sinful are going to be punished on one way or another and be purified for the welfare of their souls, but those who are offenders of Lord and His pure devotees could  suffer even worse.

Chanting holy names of Lord purifies from all sins, but offences to His devotees can not be purified on that way.

• 2 terrorists killed about 75 people in rly station hospitals etc. so going by your comment those 75 people had killed those 2 in previous birth. that's not logical at all. later those 2 were shot dead by police and if they didn't they would kill more. now in the next birth those 2 terrorists will again kill the police. eerrrr  that's doesn't sound correct

• :

Bg 2.11The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: While speaking learned words, you are mourning for what is not worthy of grief. Those who are wise lament neither for the living nor for the dead.

Bg 2.12Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

Bg 2.13As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death. A sober person is not bewildered by such a change.
            Bg 2.14O son of Kuntī, the nonpermanent appearance of happiness and distress, and their disappearance in due course, are like the appearance and disappearance of winter and summer seasons. They arise from sense perception, O scion of Bharata, and one must learn to tolerate them without being disturbed.
            Bg 2.15O best among men [Arjuna], the person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady in both is certainly eligible for liberation.
            Bg 2.16Those who are seers of the truth have concluded that of the nonexistent [the material body] there is no endurance and of the eternal [the soul] there is no change. This they have concluded by studying the nature of both.
            Bg 2.17That which pervades the entire body you should know to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul.
            Bg 2.18The material body of the indestructible, immeasurable and eternal living entity is sure to come to an end; therefore, fight, O descendant of Bharata.
            Bg 2.19Neither he who thinks the living entity the slayer nor he who thinks it slain is in knowledge, for the self slays not nor is slain.
            Bg 2.20For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.
            Bg 2.21O Pārtha, how can a person who knows that the soul is indestructible, eternal, unborn and immutable kill anyone or cause anyone to kill?
            Bg 2.22As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.
            Bg 2.23The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.
            Bg 2.24This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same.
            Bg 2.25It is said that the soul is invisible, inconceivable and immutable. Knowing this, you should not grieve for the body.
            • COMPLETE MISMATCH!!.  you are diverting from the issue and plz read the purport of yor underlined verse 2.19

"""""This, however, does not at all encourage killing of the body. The Vedic injunction is mā hiṁsyāt sarvā bhūtāni: never commit violence to anyone. Nor does understanding that the living entity is not killed encourage animal slaughter. Killing the body of anyone without authority is abominable and is punishable by the law of the state as well as by the law of the Lord. Arjuna, however, is being engaged in killing for the principle of religion, and not whimsically"""""

AND THAT IS WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE THE STATEMENTS AS THEY ARE. THERE ARE DEEPER MEANINGS.

• Let me tell you some facts. to start a militant army the support of the govt and politicians are a must followed by police without which you cant progress even an inch. terrorism cannot happen without the cooperation of all these people. in India if we try to start a militant organisation then other politicians for vote banks and their bribed media will do huge hue and cry of the entire issue. hence it becomes impossible to start a militant organisation. in pak and bangla there is full cooperation of all hence the attacks can be carried out easily.but the genesis given by Dean is equally true. talibani terrorists killed 155 in Peshawar. that some claimed to be payback of 26/11 and just recently bangla terror attack also happened   actually we need a benediction from a demigod to clean up this mess. anyways I still stand by peacekeepers here. I mean who wants to live in this crappy kaliyuga where lifespan is hardly 75-80 yrs and every step there are miseries and only deadly miseries.  every day i pray to Krishna that let me chant his name at the time of death.

This reply was deleted.