Need for a Militant Vaishnav Army

Hare Krishna , PAMHO,The attack on Vaishnavas are rampant in Bangladesh and elsewhere.... In order to protect devotees and temples, The need of Militancy in Vaishnavas is call of hour .. The holiest Shrine of Krishna's Birth is under Jihadi control... We must rise like a soldier too

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• having said that plz note that no one should ever EVER follow the ridiculous gandhian principle. one Gandhi has ruined our nation both pre independence and post. we cannot afford another stupid display.  my above comments on death were only for those sudden attacks like bomb blasts where we cant do anything. however it is our natural instinct for self defence. anger should be used in self defence. and remember the genesis above.

• Yes.. as per Srila Prabhupada.. One must develop Kshatriya warrior spirit too.. we are not there for excruciating innocent people but to save Vaishnavas and other gullible living entities it is dharma.. during muslim attack on Mayapur in decade of 70s.. devotees killed many dacoits and other savages

• Undoubtedly our motto is to preach and lead our lives as an servant to supreme lord and his devotees

• PAMHO

My friend, you are speaking just like all the violent/ militant extremist religious people. I humbly disageee with you. This world does not need more violence. It needs more love.

Krishna will protect us from the demons. Let us not waste our energy and time thinking about demons, when we could be thinking about Krishna!
    • We need not attack others but if others attack us, we should be prepared for self defense. 

• I accede to all the suggestions by esteemed devotees.. yet i wanna know the injunction of using anger for krsna and vaishnavas in BRS by Srila Rupa goswami..

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Anger can be used in the service of the lord. Eg: Hanuman used anger in the service of Lord Ram by burning Lanka, Angad used it by refusing to accept a seat offered by Ravan. The lord also uses anger - eg: Lord Chaitanya wanted to punish Jagai & Madhai. The difference is anger is used by God when His devotee is harmed, whereas it is used by devotee in the service of the lord.

In the material world, eg of using anger positively is - parents of child who died of alcoholism set up Alcoholic Anonymous - a worldwide organisation today helping scores of alcoholics and their families. 

In the context of the attacks in Bangladesh, anger can be used positively by preaching more vociferously, by bringing more citizens to Bangladesh to KC. Hatred can only be countered by love prabhu.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed

(Genesis 9:6)

• You are right..it is call of the hour..we should not sit and assume that Krishna will take care of it and we shall do nothing about it..God helps those who help themselves..you will find this article interesting : http://www.dandavats.com/?p=11574

Successful Seminar on Ksatriya Dharma at Prabhupada Desh Italy
    By Candramauli Swami The term Vaisnava indicates transcendence, designated not as anything material, yet in order to perform activities of functionin…
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,
    PAMHO.

We have the weapon of harinaam prabhu. We need to chant more sincerely and frequently to invoke the mercy of the lord. We can install Ugra Nrisimha diety in the temple where these attacks are happening more frequently. 

Vaishnavs are already militants - their weapon is love, peace, genuine goodwill of the soul - you will not find this anywhere else. By chanting Mahamantra, vaishnavs attack maya directly in Kaliyuga. Therefore these things happen to distract us - so that we leave our main purpose of getting over the cycle of birth and death, of developing love of Godhead, of developing true service attitude towards the devotees of the lord. 

The answer to all problems of the modern age is one simple mahamantra. Pls chant more prabhu. You will be amazed how much it can help to solve problems.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.