Need descriptions of Goloka Dhama.

Hare Krishna,

I went through the descriptions of Goloka Dhama last year, like there is a svetadwipa that surrounds the lotus like abode of Goloka dhama. Then the petals or leaves (i don't remember exactly) is the place where Radha resides. But now i've forgotten most of it. I even had the chart where goloka dhama and vaikuntha dhama were depicted along with svetadwipa. Can someone please describe it in detail or share a link to a video or article from where i can gain more knowledge about it. Thank you.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is the Full Details of Golok:~

1)
    ॐ याऽयोध्या सा सर्वबैकुण्ठानामेव मूलाधारा प्रकृतेः परा तत्सद् ब्रह्ममयी विरजोत्तरा दिव्यरत्नकोशाढ्या तस्या नित्यमेव श्रीसीतारामयोर्विहारस्थलमस्ति

(अथर्वेद उत्तरायें श्री रामरहस्योपनिषद् उत्तरखण्डे )

प्रकृति से परात्पर, सत्यस्वरूप, ब्रह्ममयी जो अयोध्या है वह समस्त बैकुण्ठ लोकों की भी मूलाधार है। इसके उत्तर में विरजा आदि नदियां प्रकाशित होती है और दिव्य रत्नों से मण्डित कोश (मण्डप) में नित्यरूप से श्रीसीताराम जी की विहार स्थली विद्यमान है। '

2)
    त्रिपाद्विभूतेर्लोकास्तु असंख्याताः प्रकीर्तिताः । शुद्धसत्वमयाः सर्वे ब्रह्मानंदसुखायाः ॥
    तद्विष्णोः परमंधाम यांति ब्रह्मसुखप्रदम्। नानाजनपदाकीर्णं वैकुण्ठं तद्धरेः पदम्॥
    प्राकारैश्चविमानैश्चसौधैरत्नमयैर्वृतम् ।
    तन्मध्ये नगरी दिव्या साऽयोध्येति प्रकीर्तिता॥
    मणिकांचनचित्राढ्य प्राकारैस्तोरणैर्वृता ।

(श्री पद्मपुराण ६.२२८.१, १०-१२)

There are innumerable divine abodes (e.g. various abodes of gods and goddesses [Mahābrahmā, Mahāshambhu, Durgā-devi etc], and many Vaikunthas of the various Avataras of Vishnu, Dvārika, Mathura Puri, Goloka-Vrindāvana, etc) in Tripadvibhūti (beyond the divine virajā river); and all of those are made up of Shuddha-sattva and all filled with supreme bliss of Brahm (Brahmananda)!

Beyond all those, there is the supreme abode of Vishnu (i.e. Ādi-Vaikuntha). The devotees and servants of Lord's lotus-feet reside in the supreme (Adi-)Vaikuntha lōka, that Supreme abode of Bhagavān Vishnu, the very embodiment and bestower of the bliss of Brahm.

At the very center of that (Adi Vaikuntha lōka in the Paramavyōm) is situated the divine city renowned by the name of Ayodhyā, which is adorned and filled all around by amazing multi storied buildings and picturesque Vimaans."

3)
    अयोध्या नगरी नित्या सच्चिदानन्दस्वरूपिणी ।

यस्यान्शांशेन वैकुंठो गोलोकादिः प्रतिष्ठितः ॥

(वशिष्ठ संहिता)

The eternal Ayodhya is the very form of the nature Sat (eternal existence), Chit (pure consciousness) and Ananda (supreme bliss). All Vaikuntha-s (the abode of Vishnus), Goloka (the abode of lord Krishna) etc are in existence as mere one part of the glory of Ayodhya."

4)
    परं ब्रह्म स्वयं राम सच्चिदानन्दविग्रहः ।
    यस्य लोकः सदा भाति गोलोकात्परतस्तु सः ॥

(श्रीमद आदिरामायण 1.9.24)

Śrī Rāma is himself Parambrahm, the very form of Sat [eternal existence] - Chit [consciousness] - Ananda [bliss], whose divine abode [Divine Ayōdhyā Śrī Sākēta-Lōka] is eternally self illuminated even beyond the divine world Gōlōka."

5).
    तच्चालौकिकपरमानन्दलक्षणाखण्डामिततेजोराशिर्ज्वलति ।
    तच्चानिर्वाच्यमनिर्देश्यमखण्डानन्दैकरसात्मकं भवति ।
    तत्रमध्यमपादमध्यप्रदेशेऽमिततेजःप्रवाहाकारतया नित्यवैकुण्ठं विभाति

(अथर्ववेद त्रिपाद्विभूतिमहानारायणोपनिषत्)

वह त्रिपाद ब्रह्मांड के पारलौकिक आनंद का एक अखंड स्वरूप है। जहां से अथाह मात्रा में सदैव तेज प्रकाशित होता रहता है, वह अनिर्वचनीय, अटूट और पूर्ण रसमस है। उस त्रिपाद के मध्य में नित्य बैकुंठ है जिसके मध्य क्षेत्र जिसे अयोध्या कहा जाता है वहां से अपार तेज का प्रवाह होता रहता है।

अयोध्या के बीच में रहने का कारण:-

The divine city Ayodhya is in the middle of the topmost part of Adi Vaikuntha lōka. It shows Shri Rama's abode divine Ayodhya is the original root source of all Vaikuntha-lōkas, and even the Adi-Vaikuntha lōka or Golok. The abode of Ādi-Nārāyaṇa is present in the outer circle of divine city Ayōdhyā.
    As it is their in Manas ~
    (जगत प्रकाश प्रकाशक रामू। माया धीश ज्ञान गुण धामू।।)

6)
    वरेण्या सर्वलोकानां हिरण्मयचिन्मया जया ।
    अयोध्या नन्दिनी सत्या राजिता अपराजिता ॥
    कल्याणी राजधानी या त्रिपादस्य निराश्रया ।
    गोलोकहृदयस्था च संस्था सा साकेतपुरी ॥

(वशिष्ट संहिता)

अयोध्या मुख्य 8 नामों से जानी जाती है, हिरण्या, चिन्मया, जया, अयोध्या, नन्दिनी, सत्या, राजिता और अपराजिता नित्य स्मरणीय हैं। त्रिपाद की कल्याणमयी राजधानी जो किसी के आश्रित नहीं है, गोलोक के हृदय में बसी हुई वह दिव्य पुरी साकेत है।

7)
    From here we get the detail description:~

तदूर्ध्व सर्वसत्वनां कार्यकारणमानिनां ।
    निलयं परमदिव्यं महावैष्णव संज्ञकम् ॥
    एतद् गुह्यं समास्थानं ददातु वाञ्छितं हि नः।

(सदाशिव संहिता)
    "Beyond the physical (material) universe, there is spiritual space in which all the abodes are (made of) Shuddha-Satva. In the spiritual space, there is a divine abode ‘Mahā-vaishnava' by name, the residence of great 'Mahā-Vishnu'. One gets all desired fruits in this mysterious higher world.”

8)
    तदूर्ध्व परं दिव्यं सत्यमन्यद्विवस्थितं ॥
    न्यासिना योगिनां स्थानं भगवद्भावनात्मना ।म

हाशम्भुर्मोदते तत्र सर्व शक्ति समन्वितः ॥

(सदाशिव संहिता)

"Above the 'Mahā-vaiṣṇava' Loka, there is another 'Satyalok' [the abode of BrahmA of Tripad-Vibhuti]. There live many Siddha-s, great Yogi-s and the god conscious souls. Lord Mahā-Shambhu (Lord Sadā-Shiva) fully endowed with all kinds of potency disports there in the Sadashiva-Lok [which is present above the 'Satyalok' of Mahā-Brahmā]."

9)
    तदूर्ध्व तु परकान्त महावैकुण्ठ संज्ञिकम् ।
    वसुदेवादयस्तत्र विहरंती स्व मायया ॥

(सदाशिव संहिता)
    "Above the Mahā-Shambhu-Loka, there is the supremely divine abode of Lord Vishnu known as 'Mahā-vaikuṇṭha' where Lord Vasudeva (Vishnu) [and other Vyuhas and various Avataras] etc disport there with their own inherent potency."

10)
    तदूर्ध्व तू स्वयं भाति गोलोकः प्रकृतेः परः।

वाङ्मानोगोचरातितो ज्योतिरुपः सनातनः ॥

(सदाशिव संहिता)

"Above the Mahā-vaikuntha, there is supremely divine eternal abode, which is eternally self illuminated, very form of divine light, highly refulgent, known as 'Gōlōka' which is completely beyond the reach of sensory organs and inexpressible in words."

11)
    तस्यमध्ये पुरं दिव्यम साकेतमिति संज्ञकम्।

योषिद्रत्न मणिस्तभ प्रमदागण सेवितं ॥

(सदाशिव संहिता)

"At the center of the 'Gōlōka', there is supremely divine world which is known as 'Sāketa' (Śrī Sāketa-Loka) adorned with effulgent gems and served by divine damsels (eternally young ladies) adorned with various ornaments."

And finally we can conclude that the center of the whole universe is Ayodhya or Saket, out of which many many Vaikunthas including Goloka and etc.
    As mentioned in Padma Puran,

"रामनामांशतो जाता ब्रह्माण्डाः कोटिकोटिशः"

कोटि-कोटि ब्रह्माण्ड - रामनामके अंशसे उत्पन्न होते है।

• Hare Krishna,

Pls. go thru these vids. carefully it is explained very nicely about the quadraple expansion and goloka chart given. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAE-SsdSltU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9VQa8B4zg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqDMXK_v328

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxgR9inF0Yg

7846767686?profile=RESIZE_930xHare Krishna.

• Thanks for the video links Gayatri ji but do u have the HD chart in English. Sorry but i can't read hindi :(

• You can search for the chart in google images.

Vid. links 7858695257?profile=RESIZE_710xvid. links provide description of chart in English.

I got this one which is in English. But I don't know if you can zoom and read the contents.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you prabhuji for the link. It is mentioned there that "the whorl of that transcendental lotus is the realm wherein dwells Kṛṣṇa."

What exactly do we mean by the whorl of the lotus?

As per botany, there are four whorls ... So in which whorl does Krishna reside?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnOl-ZQUjyyM7Zicn7oOelbaOLWGj46pr6JdEmwrMOoVWzmdPSWWarcIE&s=10

Sorry if my question sounds stupid, but i would like to know where exactly Krishna dwells. Does Krishna dwells in whorl 1, 2, 3 or 4? ... By that i mean, does He dwells on the outskirts of Goloka or in the centre most region of Goloka?

Also does anyone has this Goloka chart in HD and post it here for free? 

GOLOKA-CHART-300x458.jpg

This reply was deleted.