Need Clarification please

Hare Krishna,

Please assist to resolve my query.

It is said that souls came to material world because they used their freewill to enjoy seperately from Krishna & all souls were originally part of the spiritual world.

Doubt 1: Since all souls were originally part of spiritual world and it is said that souls are full in knowledge in spiritual world then why did we chose to enjoy seperately.

Doubt 2: Krishna says that once who goes to his abode does not fall down to material world and I have no doubt in that. But, isn't this contradicting since we were already in his abode and fell down.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hare krishna Prabhu.

I new thing I learned is that even after going to spiritual world, we still remain marginal energy! I thought we also become spiritual.

Krishna says, come to me and you will never go back. I trust this 110%.

We all fell down from spiritual world to material world, srila prabhupada said that we originally belonged to spiritual world. I don't think any soul was in material world originally. And since everybody is sat, chit & anand in spiritual world it seems very inconceivable that why would one fall down to material world or develop a desire to associate with material energy.

• Saurab prabhu Hare Krishna,. Bharat prabhu provided a lot of information which is complete in itself.

It is talking about thatashta shakti also.

Read more about Thatasta shakti 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfKSpIfALTI 

you can watch the video on this also.

https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/Tatastha_means

• Hare Krishna Mataji, why everybody is referring to links. I already searched before posting the question.

Can someone please take into consideration all below 3 doubts and provide an single conclusive answer without referring to links.

Doubt 1: Since all souls were originally part of spiritual world and it is said that souls are full in knowledge(sat, cit, anand) in spiritual world then why did we chose to enjoy seperately.

Doubt 2: Krishna says that once who goes to his abode does not fall down to material world and I have no doubt in that. But, isn't this contradicting since we were already in his abode and fell down.

3. If we never were in spiritual world then why we were put in material world, in miseries... It does not seem correct that we are being punished for no reason.

This reply was deleted.