narsimha deva

hare krishna

Can we keep photo of lord  narsimha deva in our home altar?

lord Narsimha shall be in which form?

what effect would it have - would it not be having any bad effect?

please guide

jai narsimha deva

all glories to srila prabhupad

haribol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna !!!

Jai Gurudev !!! Jai Prabhupada !!!

Shall we keep photo of lord  narsimha deva in our home altar?

Yes u must keep if u want overcome all obstacles in ur life and progress in bahkti very smoothly.

Lord narsimha shll be in which form?

Lord Narshima u can keep Pralada Narshima or Laxmi Narshima.      

Would it not be having any bad effect?

No bad effect keeping Narshima dev in ur home its all Auspiousness in fate he is the one remove all the bad effect and clear all the obstacles whoever worship him people generally fear about lord Narshima dev even demigod very fear to come near by when he killed Hiranyakasipu but Pralamaharaja very smilingly approached the lord we have to understand Narshimadev is very sweet to the devotee he will remove all the demonic quality within us, he will remove all the bad dreams, protect from everything ..When there is problems devotees immediately pray Namaste Narshimaya they will be free from all the problems so narshimadev is powerful this avatar of Krishna proof that lord can appear any time any place any form to protect the devotee.. krishna says in bhagavat gita o son of kunti declare to the world boldly my devotee never perish her we can understood how pralada maharaja protected by the lord in all the circumstance. When u worship him u will not fear for anything ur strength will increase, ur faith will increase Krishna will protect me in all the circumstance so keep narshima in ur altar and worship him and sing his prayer everyday than u will understand ur own about his glories.. Sri Sri Narshimdev Bhagavan ki Jai… Pralada Maharaja Ki Jai.. Srilaprabhupada ki Jai..

Hare Krishna

Ur servant

Rasika Govinda Das

This reply was deleted.